Alcohol and Doxycycline drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Alcohol and Doxycycline together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Alcohol and Doxycycline. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1 person who the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
Alcohol has active ingredients of alcohol. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Alcohol 6,399 users)
Doxycycline has active ingredients of doxycycline. It is often used in acne. (latest outcomes from Doxycycline 116 users)
On Feb, 09, 2017
1 person who takes Alcohol, Doxycycline are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Alcohol and Doxycycline?
Interactions between Alcohol and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Doxycycline and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Alcohol (alcohol) is often used to treat alcoholism. Doxycycline (doxycycline) is often used to treat rosacea. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effecitve is it:
- Alcohol is used in:
- Doxycycline is used in:
Can you answer these questions?
- Hi, i was wondering does anyone else have notice that they cant really drink alot of alcohol even 1 or 2 can cause a severe hangover? Is this because of the syndrome? thanks.
- So I was prescribed doxy hyclate 100 mg to be taken every 12 hours for 7 days. I have had horrible stomach pain and vomiting since starting it and I'm only on my 3rd dose. Should I call my Dr or should I just ride it out? I'm not sure if it's serious or I'm just overreacting.
- Curious about other people's experience of the interaction between doxycycline and Ritalin
- Hi I rarely drink but when I do the next day when I wake up I am really sick - vomit every 20 mins and also have to go to the toilet ! It's like my whole system shuts down and only12 hours later i will notice my stomach/ bowel making noises again and then I stop being sick. Is there anything I ...
- I have been suggested Doxycline for 5 days (2 per day) before my frozen embryo transfer. I have Hashimoto's thyroiditis - hypothyroidism and I take 125 mg of synthroid per day. Currently my TSH is 0.41. Would taking the above dosage of Doxycycline increase my TSH level?
You may be interested in these reviews
- Just found this group after receiving thorough blood tests. The only thing flagged was creatinine 1.14 and EGFR 52. I am a 60 year old white female who has taken doxycycline for Rosacea. I only take it now when there is a flare-up but have taken it for several years.
- whenever i drink i yawn uncontrollably and i don't know why. i don't would like to understand the reason why but can't find answers. please help me it would be very appreciated. thank you. :)
- Just started on Tamsulosin 400mm today, the urge to pee has reduced drastically in just two hrs, is this normal?
- Hi to you all. I have Diverticullitis and need to take Doxycycline as a Malaria tablet, does anyone know if this will aggravate my Diverticullitis Regards David
- I do not currently take Doxycycline, but I took it in March 2016 for 10 days and I now have had Diabetes Insipidus symptoms since and it is now August 2016. I finally have an appointment with an Endocrinologist scheduled for November 17, 2016. I stumbled on to the fact that Ibuprofen helps if I ...