Alcohol and Doxycycline drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Alcohol and Doxycycline together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Alcohol and Doxycycline. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 19, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Alcohol and Doxycycline?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAlcohol and Doxycycline from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Alcohol has active ingredients of alcohol. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Alcohol 7,141 users)
Doxycycline has active ingredients of doxycycline. It is often used in acne. (latest outcomes from Doxycycline 117 users)
Interactions between Alcohol and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Doxycycline and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Alcohol and Doxycyclinea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Alcohol (alcohol) is often used to treat suicide attempt. Doxycycline (doxycycline) is often used to treat rosacea. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I have been battling alcoholism for many years. I have tried quitting on my own and rehab but am to the point apparently my body can't handle just stopping. It is apparent that my body is dependent on it now because I have drank for so many years. I recently lost a friend mainly due to abruptly ...
- Anyone that maybe had bad experience with taking Doxycyl 100mg.
- Hi, i was wondering does anyone else have notice that they cant really drink alot of alcohol even 1 or 2 can cause a severe hangover? Is this because of the syndrome? thanks.
- So I was prescribed doxy hyclate 100 mg to be taken every 12 hours for 7 days. I have had horrible stomach pain and vomiting since starting it and I'm only on my 3rd dose. Should I call my Dr or should I just ride it out? I'm not sure if it's serious or I'm just overreacting.
- Curious about other people's experience of the interaction between doxycycline and Ritalin
User reviews to the study
- I've had a 2-3 beers after lidocaine injections at the dentist's for about 50 years and have never had a reaction of any kind.
- Hii i am diagnosed with herpes and i fear to have chlmydia or and gonorrhea so i want to start taking famvir and doxycycline together.
- I often have episodes of dysphagia after drinking too much. I have been a moderate to heavy drinker for over 20 years. I worry about Barrett's Esophagus. Has anyone else had a similar experience?
- I just started Doxy and ortho tricyclen. I don't know if the two drugs will interfere with each other and I can't find a solid answer anywhere!
- Just found this group after receiving thorough blood tests. The only thing flagged was creatinine 1.14 and EGFR 52. I am a 60 year old white female who has taken doxycycline for Rosacea. I only take it now when there is a flare-up but have taken it for several years.