Alcohol and Lidocaine drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Alcohol and Lidocaine together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Alcohol and Lidocaine. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 24 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 19, 2017
24 people who take Alcohol, Lidocaine are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Alcohol and Lidocaine?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAlcohol and Lidocaine from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Alcohol has active ingredients of alcohol. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Alcohol 7,141 users)
Lidocaine has active ingredients of lidocaine. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Lidocaine 10,655 users)
Interactions between Alcohol and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Lidocaine and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Alcohol and Lidocainea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Alcohol (alcohol) is often used to treat suicide attempt. Lidocaine (lidocaine) is often used to treat local anaesthesia. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Alcohol is used in:
- Lidocaine is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I have been battling alcoholism for many years. I have tried quitting on my own and rehab but am to the point apparently my body can't handle just stopping. It is apparent that my body is dependent on it now because I have drank for so many years. I recently lost a friend mainly due to abruptly ...
- my mother died and i have reasons to believe that a family member was iligally prescribing her his prescription of lidocaine. he insisted that she put it on her nose multiple times a day telling her that she had a spot on her nose that was cancer ND THAT SHE NEEDED TO TAKE IT, how do i get ...
- Hi, i was wondering does anyone else have notice that they cant really drink alot of alcohol even 1 or 2 can cause a severe hangover? Is this because of the syndrome? thanks.
- Hi I rarely drink but when I do the next day when I wake up I am really sick - vomit every 20 mins and also have to go to the toilet ! It's like my whole system shuts down and only12 hours later i will notice my stomach/ bowel making noises again and then I stop being sick. Is there anything I ...
- can intake antabuse & also sleep aids cause any problem?
User reviews to the study
- I've had a 2-3 beers after lidocaine injections at the dentist's for about 50 years and have never had a reaction of any kind.
- I often have episodes of dysphagia after drinking too much. I have been a moderate to heavy drinker for over 20 years. I worry about Barrett's Esophagus. Has anyone else had a similar experience?
- whenever i drink i yawn uncontrollably and i don't know why. i don't would like to understand the reason why but can't find answers. please help me it would be very appreciated. thank you. :)
- i had a dental procedure last week and was given lidocaine. i experienced severe double vision for approx 15 minutes. it went away. i'm due for another dental procedure that will require lidocaine again. do i need to worry that the double vision will return?
- Just started on Tamsulosin 400mm today, the urge to pee has reduced drastically in just two hrs, is this normal?