Aldactone and Raspberry ketone drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Aldactone and Raspberry ketone together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Aldactone and Raspberry ketone. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 25, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Aldactone and Raspberry ketone?
Aldactone has active ingredients of spironolactone. It is often used in acne. (latest outcomes from Aldactone 30,307 users)
Raspberry ketone has active ingredients of red raspberry. It is often used in weight loss. (latest outcomes from Raspberry ketone 207 users)
Interactions between Aldactone and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Raspberry ketone and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Aldactone and Raspberry ketonea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Aldactone (spironolactone) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Raspberry ketone (red raspberry) is often used to treat weight loss. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
You may be interested in these reviews
- What has been your experience taking Entresto and Aldactone? There is supposed to be a major interaction taking both together. I'm really concerned because Aldactone raises potassium levels at the same time Entresto warns about excessive potassium intake. Help please?
- Hi just want to see how people are getting on with taking lithium and raspberry ketones, as I have not tried this myself yet
- Hi my name is Latrice, i am on zoloft but i only take half of 50mg...ive noticed weight gain. I wanted to try keytone diet pills but i was worried about interactions
- I've been taking sprionolactone for almost two years. Within 6 months, I complained about snoring, but all my doctor said was, "Have you been evaluated by an ENT?" Nothing about the spironolactone cause excessive snoring. What do you tink?
- Hi, I'll be starting Aldactone for hydrops since dyazide doesn't seem to be working very well. Has anyone else experienced an improvement with trying Aldactone after no success with dyazide?