Aleve and Buprenorphine hydrochloride drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Aleve and Buprenorphine hydrochloride together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Aleve and Buprenorphine hydrochloride. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1 person who the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 27, 2017
1 person who takes Aleve, Buprenorphine hydrochloride are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Aleve and Buprenorphine hydrochloride?
Aleve has active ingredients of naproxen sodium. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Aleve 42,740 users)
Buprenorphine hydrochloride has active ingredients of buprenorphine hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Buprenorphine hydrochloride 952 users)
Interactions between Aleve and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Buprenorphine hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Aleve and Buprenorphine hydrochloridea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Aleve (naproxen sodium) is often used to treat pain. Buprenorphine hydrochloride (buprenorphine hydrochloride) is often used to treat drug dependence. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Aleve is used in:
- Buprenorphine hydrochloride is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- Is it safe to take Aleve for head pressure caused by stress and anxiety while taking Buspar
- Hello, I would like to introduce myself to the group. My name is Kara, and I have been on buprenorphine just about a year. I have been experiencing vomitting once a week every week for the past 4 months. I dont know what to do to alleviate the problem I am having, as I can not come off the ...
- I have acute vertigo attacks that are triggered by stress - should I take an antidepressant and which one would be most unlikely to cause dizziness and vertigo?
- I broke my hip top of thigh area had surgery with metal plate and two bolts but not a hip replacement 2 years ago. I take Diltiazem for high blood pressure . Can I take Aleve daily with the diltiazem to relieve arthritis in knee and pain where hip surgery took place
- How long did your doctor keep you on Buprenorphine? It's been 3 months for me and I feel tired all the time, except for when I first take my 8mg dose (twice a day) but about an hour later I'm tired for the rest of the day.
You may be interested in these reviews
- Hi. I suffer from a rare musculoskeletal disease, congenital fusion of the cervical spine. Amongst other illnesses. Which results in severe chronic pain. And I would like to see if there is anyone else out there that suffers with the same disability or similar condition to me. And to get ...
- if you stop taking this drug...will the hair grow back? I have been taking Aleve PM for better sleep I did not know about the hair loss...but I have lost a significant amount of hair and I am freaking out.... I will stop taking this immediately but want to know if my hair will be restored!!!
- Have experienced substantial light sensitivity after taking turmeric for several weeks followed by Aleve one time. Does anyone know whether it's the Aleve, the turmeric, or the combination? Also, how long does it take for the effect to subside? I have not taken either for five days, but the ...
- I have been taking Keppra XR for over 10 years now. I just tried a Subutex, only 4mg. I didn't really think ahead and now am wondering if I should be concerned about mixing these. After taking it I saw online that there is the possibility of a major interaction and honestly I'm a tad worried. ...
- I've had cranial surgery and my Doctor has prescribed Aleve to relieve my headaches. It works but I get diarrhea when I take it. How can I prevent this from happening?