Aleve and Carbamazepine drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Aleve and Carbamazepine together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Aleve and Carbamazepine. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 25 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 22, 2017
25 people who take Aleve, Carbamazepine are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Aleve and Carbamazepine?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAleve and Carbamazepine from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Aleve has active ingredients of naproxen sodium. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Aleve 44,137 users)
Carbamazepine has active ingredients of carbamazepine. It is often used in epilepsy. (latest outcomes from Carbamazepine 23,648 users)
Interactions between Aleve and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Carbamazepine and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Aleve and Carbamazepinea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Aleve (naproxen sodium) is often used to treat pain. Carbamazepine (carbamazepine) is often used to treat epilepsy. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Aleve is used in:
- Carbamazepine is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- My doctors recently lowered my Carbamazepine because increased toxicity levels. Then my Psychiatrist added Abilify recently. All the sudden I'm weak and had side pain. I went to my general doctor and she wanted me rushed to the hospital because of low sodium levels in my body and this just ...
- I have been taking a combination of medications for several disorders tha I suffer from. I am concerned because I have a friend with tardive dyskinesia which she believes she got from taking Xanax, and my great grandmother had it also, but I have no idea the medications she was on at that time. ...
- Is it safe to take Aleve for head pressure caused by stress and anxiety while taking Buspar
- I have acute vertigo attacks that are triggered by stress - should I take an antidepressant and which one would be most unlikely to cause dizziness and vertigo?
- I broke my hip top of thigh area had surgery with metal plate and two bolts but not a hip replacement 2 years ago. I take Diltiazem for high blood pressure . Can I take Aleve daily with the diltiazem to relieve arthritis in knee and pain where hip surgery took place
User reviews to the study
- if you stop taking this drug...will the hair grow back? I have been taking Aleve PM for better sleep I did not know about the hair loss...but I have lost a significant amount of hair and I am freaking out.... I will stop taking this immediately but want to know if my hair will be restored!!!
- Have experienced substantial light sensitivity after taking turmeric for several weeks followed by Aleve one time. Does anyone know whether it's the Aleve, the turmeric, or the combination? Also, how long does it take for the effect to subside? I have not taken either for five days, but the ...
- I take Carbamazaphine for TN on the right side and it does help but I have now started experiencing problems on my left side. I've had a root canal. It's a constant tooth ache. Similar to TN on the right but different in so many ways. I have often wondered if the meds are causing other tooth ...
- Hi everyone, I have been using Degranol Carbamazapine tablets since 1980 for Epilepsy & since then I have had Erectile Disfunction. I amust now 70 years young still taking the tablets & still got ED is there anything I can take now to counter activate this as it's so frustrating. Thanking you, ...
- I am starting 10mg Dicyclomine capsules, i'm also insulin diabetic...I have been in pain , in and out of emergency room twice...ct scan barium...everything good...but I have had two strokes and one seizure all 20 years ago, and been on Carbamzepine ever since...Being a diabetic really ...