Aleve and Levothyroxine thyroid drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Aleve and Levothyroxine thyroid together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Aleve and Levothyroxine thyroid. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 28, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Aleve and Levothyroxine thyroid?
Aleve has active ingredients of naproxen sodium. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Aleve 42,740 users)
Levothyroxine thyroid has active ingredients of levothyroxine sodium. It is often used in hypothyroidism. (latest outcomes from Levothyroxine thyroid 929 users)
Interactions between Aleve and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Levothyroxine thyroid and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Aleve and Levothyroxine thyroida b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Aleve (naproxen sodium) is often used to treat pain. Levothyroxine thyroid (levothyroxine sodium) is often used to treat hypothyroidism. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- Is anyone started taking ability and lev for depression not thyroid
- Has anyone experienced a connection between granuloma annulare and taking Levothyroxine 50 mg?
- Female aged 67 taking 100mcg levothyroxine daily for underactive thyroid plus daily aspirin for 4years. Recently prescribed formoterol fumarate inhaler (6 months ago) then Spiriva inhaler plus 40mg omeprazole a week ago. I booked a thyroid test 3 weeks ago because my under active symptoms ...
- The list of conditions and medications is not complete. I feel my immune system is very compromised and want some ideas on how to increase my immunity. I exercise on a regular basis, walk nearly every day, am trying to eat better, take vitamins etc, don't smoke or drink, go to doc and take their ...
- Is it safe to take Aleve for head pressure caused by stress and anxiety while taking Buspar
You may be interested in these reviews
- if you stop taking this drug...will the hair grow back? I have been taking Aleve PM for better sleep I did not know about the hair loss...but I have lost a significant amount of hair and I am freaking out.... I will stop taking this immediately but want to know if my hair will be restored!!!
- Have experienced substantial light sensitivity after taking turmeric for several weeks followed by Aleve one time. Does anyone know whether it's the Aleve, the turmeric, or the combination? Also, how long does it take for the effect to subside? I have not taken either for five days, but the ...
- My primary has been watching my thyroid levels for over a year and finally referred me do an endo. I saw him in January 17 and me put me on thyroid med 75mcg. With 3 month blood tests he says my levels have come up and are good, but I still feel tired and haven't lost any weight, could be ...
- Hi, i have been on levothyroxine since 2014 following radioactive iodine trearment. Yesterday i was perscribed sulfasalazine. I am so pleased to find this group, thank you.
- I am have been on vyvanse for 6months and I LOVE IT! However, I was concerned when I started loosing hair. The thining of my hair was constant and noticeable enough for me to seek help. My blood results showed a slightly low thyroid. I have sense been put on levothyroxine at the low dose of ...