Aleve and Norvasc drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Aleve and Norvasc together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Aleve and Norvasc. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 577 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 17, 2017
577 people who take Aleve, Norvasc are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Aleve and Norvasc?
Aleve has active ingredients of naproxen sodium. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Aleve 42,740 users)
Norvasc has active ingredients of amlodipine besylate. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Norvasc 104,196 users)
Interactions between Aleve and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Norvasc and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Aleve and Norvasca b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Aleve (naproxen sodium) is often used to treat pain. Norvasc (amlodipine besylate) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Aleve is used in:
- Norvasc is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- Is it safe to take Aleve for head pressure caused by stress and anxiety while taking Buspar
- I have acute vertigo attacks that are triggered by stress - should I take an antidepressant and which one would be most unlikely to cause dizziness and vertigo?
- I broke my hip top of thigh area had surgery with metal plate and two bolts but not a hip replacement 2 years ago. I take Diltiazem for high blood pressure . Can I take Aleve daily with the diltiazem to relieve arthritis in knee and pain where hip surgery took place
- Taking lamictal for silent seizures or sudden rush of memory! anyone else with the memory rushes!
- I have carpal tunnel syndrome, pretty much under control with ibuprofen. The nurse practitioner wants to add Norvasc (amlodipine) 5mg to my lisinopril for high blood pressure.
You may be interested in these reviews
- if you stop taking this drug...will the hair grow back? I have been taking Aleve PM for better sleep I did not know about the hair loss...but I have lost a significant amount of hair and I am freaking out.... I will stop taking this immediately but want to know if my hair will be restored!!!
- Have experienced substantial light sensitivity after taking turmeric for several weeks followed by Aleve one time. Does anyone know whether it's the Aleve, the turmeric, or the combination? Also, how long does it take for the effect to subside? I have not taken either for five days, but the ...
- What are the side effects for prevpac and amlodipine besylate? First time taking this. What do i expect? If i need an approval from my doc, it must be a reason
- Has anyone had experience with Dr. William Davis, Cardiologist from Milwaukee? He has had success (anecdotal, not clinical trials) reversing AS with Vitamin D, and K2 containing both forms of Vitamin K, MK4 and MK7? I find it disappointing the posts on this website are several years old. ...
- Had HBP when Dr. put me on 5mg Amlodipine several years ago, History of murmur but no stenosis at that time. Early 2016 developed what I thought was shortness of breath, tests revealed NO LUNG PROBLEM. Least exertion caused "weakness." (Hard to describe) but recovered within seconds or couple ...