Aleve and Primidone drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Aleve and Primidone together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Aleve and Primidone. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 47 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 03, 2017
47 people who take Aleve, Primidone are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Aleve and Primidone?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAleve and Primidone from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Aleve has active ingredients of naproxen sodium. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Aleve 44,137 users)
Primidone has active ingredients of primidone. It is often used in essential tremor. (latest outcomes from Primidone 5,094 users)
Interactions between Aleve and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Primidone and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Aleve and Primidonea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Aleve (naproxen sodium) is often used to treat pain. Primidone (primidone) is often used to treat tremor. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Aleve is used in:
- Primidone is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Can I taper off Primidone I am on 3x50 mgs started taking them May 15 2017 due to increased anxiety and adrenaline rushing through my system at 100 miles an hour I am 66 English lady also on other medications just taken amytryptaline 25mgs terrified of seizure or stroke talking to highly ...
- Is it safe to take Aleve for head pressure caused by stress and anxiety while taking Buspar
- I have acute vertigo attacks that are triggered by stress - should I take an antidepressant and which one would be most unlikely to cause dizziness and vertigo?
- I broke my hip top of thigh area had surgery with metal plate and two bolts but not a hip replacement 2 years ago. I take Diltiazem for high blood pressure . Can I take Aleve daily with the diltiazem to relieve arthritis in knee and pain where hip surgery took place
- ive been taking aleve for pain cause of a bad knee. the last couple of wks ive been getting facial pain, i thought it might be my allergies at first or maybe i needed to see a dentist. but when i looked it up online about side effects from aleve it gave facial pain as one of them, thats when it ...
User reviews to the study
- if you stop taking this drug...will the hair grow back? I have been taking Aleve PM for better sleep I did not know about the hair loss...but I have lost a significant amount of hair and I am freaking out.... I will stop taking this immediately but want to know if my hair will be restored!!!
- Have experienced substantial light sensitivity after taking turmeric for several weeks followed by Aleve one time. Does anyone know whether it's the Aleve, the turmeric, or the combination? Also, how long does it take for the effect to subside? I have not taken either for five days, but the ...
- I am starting a new job and my Tremors get worse with anxiety. Increasing my primidone does not help I know I can do a good job but I need to focus and not have my hands Shake as much
- On 150 mags trazadone. Dr wants to start me primidone due to tremors. I'm 70 Can you drink a beer or will I get sick? Any other side effects to be concerned about? Thanks Bill
- I've had cranial surgery and my Doctor has prescribed Aleve to relieve my headaches. It works but I get diarrhea when I take it. How can I prevent this from happening?