Aleve and Wellbutrin drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Aleve and Wellbutrin together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Aleve and Wellbutrin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 438 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 22, 2017
438 people who take Aleve, Wellbutrin are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Aleve and Wellbutrin?
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAleve and Wellbutrin from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Aleve has active ingredients of naproxen sodium. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Aleve 44,136 users)
Wellbutrin has active ingredients of bupropion hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Wellbutrin 76,388 users)
Interactions between Aleve and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Wellbutrin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Aleve and Wellbutrina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Aleve (naproxen sodium) is often used to treat pain. Wellbutrin (bupropion hydrochloride) is often used to treat depression. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Aleve is used in:
- Wellbutrin is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Hi, I've been taking Wellbutrin for about two months now and I'm having increased urination. It's gotten so bad I'm peeing at least 20 times a day and it's become harder and harder to control the urge. Anyone else have this problem?
- I have had headaches, which drs have thought were migraines, since age 14-15 and I'm 50 now. Although there have been stages of relief, they have only gotten worse of the course of my lifetime. Since the 90s when Imitrex cam out I have had quite a bit of success with relief from each headache ...
- Is it safe to take Aleve for head pressure caused by stress and anxiety while taking Buspar
- Daily, I have been taking Lexapro for 11 years; Protonix for 5 years; and Wellbutrin for 6 months. For debilitating pain in my left knee, which has had three major surgeries, including a bone graft, I take Vicodin, 750 mg. If I need a Vicodin, I will take it before bed. Recently, I experienced ...
- I have acute vertigo attacks that are triggered by stress - should I take an antidepressant and which one would be most unlikely to cause dizziness and vertigo?
User reviews to the study
- I have even taking bupropion 300mg XL for a month and half and just the past week I'm super dizzy.. how long will this last?
- I was put on Wellbutrin and low dose of lamictal for depression about 5 years ago. I am taking norco now for pain from pudental neuralgia. I would like to try to get off norco and take cannabis. Has anyone taken Wellbutrin and cannabis and not had negative reaction?
- if you stop taking this drug...will the hair grow back? I have been taking Aleve PM for better sleep I did not know about the hair loss...but I have lost a significant amount of hair and I am freaking out.... I will stop taking this immediately but want to know if my hair will be restored!!!
- Have experienced substantial light sensitivity after taking turmeric for several weeks followed by Aleve one time. Does anyone know whether it's the Aleve, the turmeric, or the combination? Also, how long does it take for the effect to subside? I have not taken either for five days, but the ...
- I've been taking viibryd (40ml) my doc added Wellbutrin 300Xl to help decrease my appetite I feel dizzy and get headache right when I wake up if I don't take the meds right away-once I take en I turn into a zombie anyone else feel like this!?