Allegra and Fluconazole drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Allegra and Fluconazole together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Allegra and Fluconazole. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 320 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 23, 2017
320 people who take Allegra, Fluconazole are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
2 - 5 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Allegra and Fluconazole?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAllegra and Fluconazole from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Allegra has active ingredients of fexofenadine hydrochloride. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from Allegra 44,468 users)
Fluconazole has active ingredients of fluconazole. It is often used in vaginal yeast infection. (latest outcomes from Fluconazole 31,396 users)
Interactions between Allegra and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Fluconazole and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Allegra and Fluconazolea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Allegra (fexofenadine hydrochloride) is often used to treat hypersensitivity. Fluconazole (fluconazole) is often used to treat prophylaxis. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Allegra is used in:
- Fluconazole is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Rapid hair loss on head, eye lashes and eyebrows after stopping medication
- 1. After taking Allegra for approx. 10 years for urticaria ( skin rash ) I was able to find that present heart arrhythmia maybe due to the use of Allegra 180 mg Tablets 2. I need to get information on the relationship of Heart Arrhythmia due to use of Allegra - Oral - 180 mg Tablets to easy ...
- Is this adequate medication. I have a server case
- I am a 60 year old male with COPD and had Atrial fib until the ablation 3 months ago. Immediately after the ablation, I felt like Superman with no arrhythmia and very moderate COPD that was stable. This past month, I developed Atrial flutter, the 3 medicines they have attempted with me; ...
- Don't know what to do I have never token both these medication together I am also taking metforman for diabetes can you please help I don't know if this is safe to take together .
User reviews to the study
- Has anyone taken Diflucan that also has high blood pressure and are having really high increase in blood pressure. My is running in 170/ 111_ even after sleeping and woke up took it and the bottom number was 103. It's been about a week since I took the last Diflucan
- My tongue was burning for several months but I did not know why. I have been off Allegra for 3 weeks and it went away. Today I took one and my tongue is burning. No more for me.
- Every time I use diflucan for a yeast infection, as soon as I swallow the pill momentarily after a tingling feeling occurs just above my lip on the left side. It then swells and becomes red. It sometime feels like little needles are poking at it. After two days or so the swelling goes away but ...
- I am 24 and was put on fluconazole for 3 month due to foliculitis. I then decided to stop on my own due to it not working at all. About 1 month has passed by and I just found out that I now have shingles..
- Back and side pain following fluconazole 1 hour after taking and then it has returned 1 week after taking