Allegra and Hydrochlorothiazide drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Allegra and Hydrochlorothiazide together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Allegra and Hydrochlorothiazide. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,311 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 07, 2017
1,311 people who take Allegra, Hydrochlorothiazide are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Allegra and Hydrochlorothiazide?
Allegra has active ingredients of fexofenadine hydrochloride. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from Allegra 43,637 users)
Hydrochlorothiazide has active ingredients of hydrochlorothiazide. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Hydrochlorothiazide 93,913 users)
Interactions between Allegra and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Hydrochlorothiazide and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Allegra and Hydrochlorothiazidea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Allegra (fexofenadine hydrochloride) is often used to treat hypersensitivity. Hydrochlorothiazide (hydrochlorothiazide) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Allegra is used in:
- Hydrochlorothiazide is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- 1. After taking Allegra for approx. 10 years for urticaria ( skin rash ) I was able to find that present heart arrhythmia maybe due to the use of Allegra 180 mg Tablets 2. I need to get information on the relationship of Heart Arrhythmia due to use of Allegra - Oral - 180 mg Tablets to easy ...
- In Januarty I was declared bladder cancer free. This April my blood pressure was a bit high and my heart rate was too high. hydrochlorothiazide Was prescribed and shortly after I developed a bladder infection which ended up with goss hematuria.
- I have been a diabetic type 2 for almost 12 years. As time goes by I suffered a heart attack and a stroke therefore all the medications listed. Recently, I noticed an pain in the leg accompamied by extreme muscle stiffness on the feet
- I am a 60 year old male with COPD and had Atrial fib until the ablation 3 months ago. Immediately after the ablation, I felt like Superman with no arrhythmia and very moderate COPD that was stable. This past month, I developed Atrial flutter, the 3 medicines they have attempted with me; ...
- I have unusual shortness of breath when exercising and think it may be due to HCTZ. Any similar experience with HCTZ under this condition?
You may be interested in these reviews
- My tongue was burning for several months but I did not know why. I have been off Allegra for 3 weeks and it went away. Today I took one and my tongue is burning. No more for me.
- I started taking HCTZ almost 2 years ago to put back calcium in my bones. I take acid reflux med that takes calcium out so... I am now having symptoms the relate to REM Behavior Sleep Disorder (acting out dreams, falling out of bed, etc.) Anyone else have these side effects from HCTZ?
- has anyone experienced swollen neck glands with hctz? I was taking 25 mg for a long period of time and all of a sudden had a swollen gland in my neck after taking dilitizem for a period of less than one week. Taken off dilitizem and put on prednisone and lump disappeared. Taken off hctz ...
- Wondering if this affect can happen after one use? I was given Allegra and a saline nasal solution (deep sea) for my blocked sinuses due to a bad cold. From what I've read, most people who lose taste on Allegra have taken it a month or more. Is it possible with just one 180mg capsule?
- I had the weight loss surgery duodenal switch on Feb 20, 2003. I have a lot of nutrient deficiencies from that as well as having thyroid disease and gerd. I am looking to get healthy!