Allegra and Intuniv drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Allegra and Intuniv together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Allegra and Intuniv. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 13 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 05, 2017
13 people who take Allegra, Intuniv are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Allegra and Intuniv?
Allegra has active ingredients of fexofenadine hydrochloride. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from Allegra 43,637 users)
Intuniv has active ingredients of guanfacine hydrochloride. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from Intuniv 1,864 users)
Interactions between Allegra and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Intuniv and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Allegra and Intuniva b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Allegra (fexofenadine hydrochloride) is often used to treat hypersensitivity. Intuniv (guanfacine hydrochloride) is often used to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Allegra is used in:
- Intuniv is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- Has anyone found Intuniv to cause bad side affects like regression of skills such as walking around objects or walking unattended.
- My 6 yo has had constipation issues since she was an infant. She is on a daily dose of miralax that keeps her pretty regular, but since the Intuniv she is backing up. We had spill over all weekend and finally dosed her with an enema on Sunday. It seemed to work but now Tuesday it looks like ...
- 1. After taking Allegra for approx. 10 years for urticaria ( skin rash ) I was able to find that present heart arrhythmia maybe due to the use of Allegra 180 mg Tablets 2. I need to get information on the relationship of Heart Arrhythmia due to use of Allegra - Oral - 180 mg Tablets to easy ...
- I am a 60 year old male with COPD and had Atrial fib until the ablation 3 months ago. Immediately after the ablation, I felt like Superman with no arrhythmia and very moderate COPD that was stable. This past month, I developed Atrial flutter, the 3 medicines they have attempted with me; ...
- AFTER I TOOK ONE TAB OF THIS DRUG I EXPERIENCED SEVERE VERTIGO/NAUSEA AND STILL AM EXPERIENCING IT MORE THAN TWO DAYS LATER, ALTHOUGH NOT AS SEVERE.
You may be interested in these reviews
- My tongue was burning for several months but I did not know why. I have been off Allegra for 3 weeks and it went away. Today I took one and my tongue is burning. No more for me.
- Wondering if this affect can happen after one use? I was given Allegra and a saline nasal solution (deep sea) for my blocked sinuses due to a bad cold. From what I've read, most people who lose taste on Allegra have taken it a month or more. Is it possible with just one 180mg capsule?
- I had the weight loss surgery duodenal switch on Feb 20, 2003. I have a lot of nutrient deficiencies from that as well as having thyroid disease and gerd. I am looking to get healthy!
- 45-yr old male, lives in middle-TN where "allergy season" has high impact on most people. I am 20 years in the food industry and an amateur "foodie". I suspected last year that Allegra was affecting my taste but couldn't prove it. This year I noted exactly the date I took my 1st pill of the ...
- I have 1 child of 16 years with autism and aggressive behavior. I just gave this month up to 4 mg intuniv and taking risperidone (4mg. 2.mg .0.75mg) and depakine (500mg .500mg). But lowering the dose of risperidone has made it much worse. And also hungry all day., Does anyone know if the ...