Allopurinol and Colcrys drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Allopurinol and Colcrys together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Allopurinol and Colcrys. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 483 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 12, 2017
483 people who take Allopurinol, Colcrys are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
1 - 2 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Allopurinol and Colcrys?
Allopurinol has active ingredients of allopurinol. It is often used in gout. (latest outcomes from Allopurinol 83,261 users)
Colcrys has active ingredients of colchicine. It is often used in gout. (latest outcomes from Colcrys 2,172 users)
Interactions between Allopurinol and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Colcrys and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Allopurinol and Colcrysa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Allopurinol (allopurinol) is often used to treat gout. Colcrys (colchicine) is often used to treat gout. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Allopurinol is used in:
- Colcrys is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- My wife and I take allopurinol for gout and have taken it for years. We are both experiencing papatations, My wife has Apnea could it all be related
- I started with double vision and my vision has got gradually worse to the point I can only see a few feet in front of me.
- It's odd. The type of chapped lips from the cold are different from the chapped lips associated with my gout. The main difference is that I still have feeling across my lips; whereas, the chapped lips associated with weather and cold can leave my lips without feeling. This is something I ...
- Recently developed frequent headaches and swelling in legs and ankles
- My Creatinine has increased since I started taking Allopurinol
You may be interested in these reviews
- Whats your experience using allopurinol and impact on your sugar levels ? Does it raise it ? Does its impa t fade after 6 months ?
- I have been on 25mg carvedilol Twice a day for 5 years. For heart failure likely as result of chemo drug. I had a first time episode of gout a few days ago. Saw my Dr today and am starting on allopurin 10omg 1x /day for one week, then 200 mg 1x /day for 2,weeks and then 300mg 1x/ day Just ...
- I experienced severe panic attacks after taking allopurinol for about 2-3 months. Has anyone else had this problem?
- have been experiencing a severe burning and itchy skin sensation with one of my prescriptions, allopurinol. has anyone had a similar problem with allopurinol?
- I had been taking allopurinol for some time and then developed ulcerative colitis later. Does anyone share this history?