Allopurinol and Dopamine hydrochloride drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Allopurinol and Dopamine hydrochloride together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Allopurinol and Dopamine hydrochloride. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 261 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Mar, 18, 2017
261 people who take Allopurinol, Dopamine hydrochloride are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Allopurinol and Dopamine hydrochloride?
Allopurinol has active ingredients of allopurinol. It is often used in gout. (latest outcomes from Allopurinol 78,074 users)
Dopamine hydrochloride has active ingredients of dopamine hydrochloride. It is often used in parkinson's disease. (latest outcomes from Dopamine hydrochloride 1,231 users)
Interactions between Allopurinol and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Dopamine hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Allopurinol and Dopamine hydrochloridea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Allopurinol (allopurinol) is often used to treat gout. Dopamine hydrochloride (dopamine hydrochloride) is often used to treat hypotension. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effecitve is it:
- Allopurinol is used in:
- Dopamine hydrochloride is used in:
Can you answer these questions?
- My wife and I take allopurinol for gout and have taken it for years. We are both experiencing papatations, My wife has Apnea could it all be related
- I started with double vision and my vision has got gradually worse to the point I can only see a few feet in front of me.
- It's odd. The type of chapped lips from the cold are different from the chapped lips associated with my gout. The main difference is that I still have feeling across my lips; whereas, the chapped lips associated with weather and cold can leave my lips without feeling. This is something I ...
- Recently developed frequent headaches and swelling in legs and ankles
- My Creatinine has increased since I started taking Allopurinol
You may be interested in these reviews
- Have been taking asprin for many years but have experienced insomnia since taking 50 mg of Allopurinol over the past few days.
- I have just started taking allopurinol and have had an acute gout attack. is it safe to take diclofenic with it?
- Cellulitis to right calf December 2016, first time. Present cellulitis February 2017 Allipurinol 100mg began Ks UAR 2017
- I had a clot in my left calf since past October, I've been taking a dosis of Xarelto 20mg. daily but also have suffered of gout before the clot problem, I have just had a gout attack last Friday before the clot when this problem happened I use to take Allopurinol 300mg daily plus a pain killer ...
- my husband takes Allopurinol and when we have sex couple days later I am burning and itching have any other couples experience this.