Allopurinol and Krill oil drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Allopurinol and Krill oil together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Allopurinol and Krill oil. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 26 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 23, 2017
26 people who take Allopurinol, Krill oil are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Allopurinol and Krill oil?
Allopurinol has active ingredients of allopurinol. It is often used in gout. (latest outcomes from Allopurinol 83,261 users)
Krill oil has active ingredients of krill oil. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (latest outcomes from Krill oil 1,538 users)
Interactions between Allopurinol and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Krill oil and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Allopurinol and Krill oila b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Allopurinol (allopurinol) is often used to treat gout. Krill oil (krill oil) is often used to treat supplementation therapy. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Allopurinol is used in:
- Krill oil is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- My wife and I take allopurinol for gout and have taken it for years. We are both experiencing papatations, My wife has Apnea could it all be related
- I started with double vision and my vision has got gradually worse to the point I can only see a few feet in front of me.
- It's odd. The type of chapped lips from the cold are different from the chapped lips associated with my gout. The main difference is that I still have feeling across my lips; whereas, the chapped lips associated with weather and cold can leave my lips without feeling. This is something I ...
- Recently developed frequent headaches and swelling in legs and ankles
- My Creatinine has increased since I started taking Allopurinol
You may be interested in these reviews
- I have been on 25mg carvedilol Twice a day for 5 years. For heart failure likely as result of chemo drug. I had a first time episode of gout a few days ago. Saw my Dr today and am starting on allopurin 10omg 1x /day for one week, then 200 mg 1x /day for 2,weeks and then 300mg 1x/ day Just ...
- I experienced severe panic attacks after taking allopurinol for about 2-3 months. Has anyone else had this problem?
- have been experiencing a severe burning and itchy skin sensation with one of my prescriptions, allopurinol. has anyone had a similar problem with allopurinol?
- I had been taking allopurinol for some time and then developed ulcerative colitis later. Does anyone share this history?
- Hi there: I take allopurinol for symptoms of gout. Unfortunately, I have a great deal of gas that is both embarrassing and uncomfortable. Do any of you have the same symptoms and is there anything I can do to remove this from my day? Thank you in advance. Petra