Alprazolam and Prempro drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Alprazolam and Prempro together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Alprazolam and Prempro. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 182 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 12, 2017
182 people who take Alprazolam, Prempro are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Alprazolam and Prempro?
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAlprazolam and Prempro from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Alprazolam has active ingredients of alprazolam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Alprazolam 62,874 users)
Prempro has active ingredients of estrogens, conjugated; medroxyprogesterone acetate. It is often used in menopause. (latest outcomes from Prempro 39,961 users)
Interactions between Alprazolam and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Prempro and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Alprazolam and Premproa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Alprazolam (alprazolam) is often used to treat stress and anxiety. Prempro (estrogens, conjugated; medroxyprogesterone acetate) is often used to treat hormone replacement therapy. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Alprazolam is used in:
- Prempro is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Started with 20 mg of Latuda with dinner for a week with a little burning and tightness and sort of heat in my chest, and then I went up to 40 mg after a week or 8 days, hoping the symptoms would stop. After upping to 40mg, I started feeling rapid heart beat and extreme yawning as if I couldn't ...
- COPD recent diagnosis, Sleep Apnea - diagnosed about 8 yrs ago- use CPAP nightly, nasal allergies, recent back injury, 2 rotator cuff surgeries in the last 10 yrs, about 30 lbs. overweight, history of heart palpitations and arrithmias
- I also take cymbalta, prestiq, soma, Norco, prolia
- I was diagnosed with underactive thyroid and high blood pressure in July of 2012. Around October 2012 is when I first started noticing symptoms in my feet (shooting pain, tingling, numbness) I got my doctor to prescribe me lyrica (exact symptoms as commercials) which I took for about a year. ...
- I've done therapy for years. I did a 'Partial Hospitalization Program' that was different groups all day for 8 weeks. I did the DBT group.
User reviews to the study
- Have been on prempro for a couple of months and having more pain in my right breast and slight tenderness in my left! Anyone else having issues like this? I had a mammogram not long ago and it was negative!
- I am on suboxone 2 mg. & just got prescription for prempro today.I am nervous to start a new med but i cant handle menapause-!!!
- Experiencing an itchy and burning skin sensation with the prescriptions I am currently taking. Has anyone experienced this with Aprazolam? Would appreciate any feedback.
- Help!!! I started taking prempro a month ago. I have been on Lexapro for some time now. I don't know myself, I am having massive meltdowns and stressed beyond words. I feel like my heart rate is up where normally I am way low. Considering very seriously going off the prempro as soon as safe. Any ...
- I'm a 64 yr old female who's had hot flashes/day & night sweats for at least 3 months. It's getting worse every week. I've been on low dose Prempro for several yrs except for being off 4 weeks in hopes of relieving the sudden hot flashes. However they didn't subside at all so my Dr said to get ...