Altace and Losartan potassium drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Altace and Losartan potassium together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Altace and Losartan potassium. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 41 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 13, 2017
41 people who take Altace, Losartan potassium are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Altace and Losartan potassium?
Altace has active ingredients of ramipril. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Altace 20,090 users)
Losartan potassium has active ingredients of losartan potassium. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Losartan potassium 19,391 users)
Interactions between Altace and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Losartan potassium and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Altace and Losartan potassiuma b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Altace (ramipril) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Losartan potassium (losartan potassium) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Altace is used in:
- Losartan potassium is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- i was wanting to know if losartan could cause fluid retention also. I do take a water pill for it and I am overweight so that may be causing it also.
- I've been on this for 2 months and sometimes it feels like my head is on fire ,
- Just wanted to know if anyone taking these to drugs for hypertension and how well do they work? Do you have to have blood work done on a continual basis and what BP numbers to others see as normal?
- Hi all. I was wondering if my irregular menstruation and extremely heavy bleeding has anything to do with the Rx HBP meds I started taking regularly.
- I have just started taking these tablets and was wondering if they make your periods heavy and last longer than normal
You may be interested in these reviews
- I am taking Losartan Potassium for close to a year and just read that it could cause Hydronephrosis. I had hydronephrosis 2 years ago from a different cause. I am afraid that I will get it from the Losartan.
- I have had a total knee replacement 7 years. I started talking Losartan last November & have problems with that knee ever since.
- I started taking 15MEQ of Potassium Citrate (3x 5MEQ pills a day) because of Kidney stones. I had to stop taking Amiloride to do so. After 2 months my potassium level in the blood has fallen to 3, when it was 3.8 or 4 sometimes. I take Losartan 100mg. Any clues as to whether I should ...
- My Losartan dosage has increased to 100 mg from 50 mg and now have this cough. Has anyone found help in taking cough medicine as well or some other remedy
- Hi, I am a 58 yr old retired nurse. I suffer from severe osteoporosis & shattered my right leg 6 yrs ago & have been in a wheelchair since then. I have to be very careful as my ribs break by turning wrong , coughing etc. I broke the femur in the right leg last year so now have more metal than ...