Altace and Magnesium sulfate drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Altace and Magnesium sulfate together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Altace and Magnesium sulfate. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 82 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 08, 2017
82 people who take Altace, Magnesium sulfate are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Altace and Magnesium sulfate?
Altace has active ingredients of ramipril. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Altace 20,090 users)
Magnesium sulfate has active ingredients of magnesium sulfate. It is often used in migraine. (latest outcomes from Magnesium sulfate 8,996 users)
Interactions between Altace and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Magnesium sulfate and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Altace and Magnesium sulfatea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Altace (ramipril) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Magnesium sulfate (magnesium sulfate) is often used to treat hypomagnesaemia. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Altace is used in:
- Magnesium sulfate is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- I am 28weeks pregnant and for past few days my vaginal outer lips are very swollen. Can anyone tell me is it normal or should i be concerned.
- ringing in ears, trouble sleeping, anxiety, dryness in nose and mouth.
You may be interested in these reviews
- Hi, I am a 58 yr old retired nurse. I suffer from severe osteoporosis & shattered my right leg 6 yrs ago & have been in a wheelchair since then. I have to be very careful as my ribs break by turning wrong , coughing etc. I broke the femur in the right leg last year so now have more metal than ...
- Have been on pain about a 6 weeks. When the pain got worse like an infection on lower abdomen & testicle. Found a cyst like on head of left epididymal part. Hado been on Donyatt & Cipro antibiotics. Only the symptoms gone away but still cyst like stuff on left side. Finished antibiotics and week ...
- Hi , have probably had sarcoidosis since 1986 , when I began to have a rash on my neck , doctors prescribed every cream imaginable , nothing worked , 1992 after the birth of my son , was really ill , couldn't breath , lumps all over my legs , was diagnosed with sarcoidosis, it stayed with me ...
- I have been taking Wellbutrin. I then experienced a significant rise in blood pressure. I tried different blood pressure medications that weren't doing anything. Except, with Wellbutrin so far noticed a significant beneficialt drop in blood pressure - very roughly, 25 points systolic and 15 ...
- I'm curious how many people link Magnesium sulfate and psoriasis? I have suspected the link for many years in my personal experience.