Ambien cr and Nyquil drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Ambien cr and Nyquil together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Ambien cr and Nyquil. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 28, 2017
2 people who take Ambien cr, Nyquil are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Ambien cr and Nyquil?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAmbien cr and Nyquil from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Ambien cr has active ingredients of zolpidem tartrate. It is often used in insomnia. (latest outcomes from Ambien cr 4,494 users)
Nyquil has active ingredients of acetaminophen / dextromethorphan / doxylamine / pseudoephedrine. It is often used in common cold. (latest outcomes from Nyquil 717 users)
Interactions between Ambien cr and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Nyquil and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Ambien cr and Nyquila b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Ambien cr (zolpidem tartrate) is often used to treat insomnia. Nyquil (acetaminophen / dextromethorphan / doxylamine / pseudoephedrine) is often used to treat nasopharyngitis. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Ambien cr is used in:
- Nyquil is used in:
What would happen?
User reviews to the study
- I've been taking Norditropin for approximately 12 years I have developed Periphial Neuropothy and a ton of joint pain. I take Ambien CR as well along with a long list of prescription meds since cardiac arrest in 2007. Anyone else develop any side affects?
- My wife is 37 and has no risk factors for a stroke. She took NyQuil for three nights in a row for a virus causing congestion problems and had a massive stroke. Has anyone experienced a stroke while taking NyQuil?
- Like to hear experiences good and bad about ambien 10mg and ropinirole .25 mg... Using for 1 yr. with poisitive effects..
- I took NyQuil 2 weeks ago and I have had ringing in my ear since, I took 10 days worth of omoxycylin and it hasn't helped.... Help!
- I had a PE earlier this year. I have been on xarelto for 2 months. My son died two weeks ago and I just can't sleep. Is ambien okay to take with xarelto?