Ambien cr and Passionflower drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Ambien cr and Passionflower together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Ambien cr and Passionflower. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 23, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Ambien cr and Passionflower?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAmbien cr and Passionflower from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Ambien cr has active ingredients of zolpidem tartrate. It is often used in insomnia. (latest outcomes from Ambien cr 4,494 users)
Passionflower has active ingredients of passionflower. (latest outcomes from Passionflower 22 users)
Interactions between Ambien cr and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Passionflower and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Ambien cr and Passionflowera b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Ambien cr (zolpidem tartrate) is often used to treat insomnia. Passionflower (passionflower) is often used to treat insomnia. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
User reviews to the study
- I've been taking Norditropin for approximately 12 years I have developed Periphial Neuropothy and a ton of joint pain. I take Ambien CR as well along with a long list of prescription meds since cardiac arrest in 2007. Anyone else develop any side affects?
- Like to hear experiences good and bad about ambien 10mg and ropinirole .25 mg... Using for 1 yr. with poisitive effects..
- Hi. I would like to know if Paxil can be taken together with Passion flower tablets. I'm also taking xanax.
- I had a PE earlier this year. I have been on xarelto for 2 months. My son died two weeks ago and I just can't sleep. Is ambien okay to take with xarelto?
- I posted a request some days ago to which I've not received a response from anyone that is experiencing the similar situation. This is what I'm experiencing: I'm a male of almost 73 years, and relatively healthy, but I've been taking Ambien for over two months for insomnia. It enables me ...