Ambien and Etoposide drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Ambien and Etoposide together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Ambien and Etoposide. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 192 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 23, 2017
192 people who take Ambien, Etoposide are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Ambien and Etoposide?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAmbien and Etoposide from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Ambien has active ingredients of zolpidem tartrate. It is often used in insomnia. (latest outcomes from Ambien 68,348 users)
Etoposide has active ingredients of etoposide. (latest outcomes from Etoposide 29,007 users)
Interactions between Ambien and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Etoposide and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Ambien and Etoposidea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Ambien (zolpidem tartrate) is often used to treat insomnia. Etoposide (etoposide) is often used to treat acute myeloid leukaemia. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Has anyone read about or experienced a reduction in effectiveness of Ambien\zolpidem if taken at night at the same time as natural desiccated thyroid?
- I have been taking an Ambien for 10 years for pelvic pain . I am no longer allowed to take it is Is there anything else besides that helps?
- I'm a male that is almost 73 years old. I've been on Ambien for almost three months. About 20 days ago I started experiencing feeling hot in the head and shoulders. At first these hot feelings would start in the middle of the afternoon and end in the early evening. But now they sometimes start ...
- Tremors, eye twitching, hypotension, cognitive problems, poor sleep, pill rolling,
- Is there anyone else in this group?
User reviews to the study
- I have an indiana pouch due to the face that my own bladder was so bad from IC. Now I am getting just as many infections and I don't know why. I am immunie to most antibiotics because I have taken so many since about 1994.
- Hi, my name is Mary, I am 53 yr old white female originally from midwest. I was diagnosed with Crohns disease at 20 yeears old. Fibromyalgia came along at about 50 years of age and then RA right after that! Right now all I do is survive day to day. I can't quit my job b/c my job provides ...
- After a few weeks od taking Ambian, my heart started racing after i took it so back to square 1, cant sleep any suggestions?
- Been on Ambien for a few years, as it helps with rotating shifts. Starting Chantix on Monday, wish me luck.
- I have been taking 12.5 mg Ambien CR for 6 years 2 or 3 times per week and then for about 10 or 11 months every night. About 6 months ago I was diagnosed with peripheral neuropathy in both feet and it has become worse since. In the past 2 months or so I have tried to get off Ambien by cutting ...