Amitiza and Dolophine hydrochloride drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Amitiza and Dolophine hydrochloride together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Amitiza and Dolophine hydrochloride. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 26, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Amitiza and Dolophine hydrochloride?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAmitiza and Dolophine hydrochloride from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Amitiza has active ingredients of lubiprostone. It is often used in constipation. (latest outcomes from Amitiza 4,455 users)
Dolophine hydrochloride has active ingredients of methadone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Dolophine hydrochloride 33 users)
Interactions between Amitiza and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Dolophine hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Amitiza and Dolophine hydrochloridea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Amitiza (lubiprostone) is often used to treat constipation. Dolophine hydrochloride (methadone hydrochloride) is often used to treat rheumatoid arthritis. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Has anyone else had this side effect after taking this medicine... I have searched everywhere and haven't found 1 person that has actually had this side effect. I want to know I'm not alone. No matter how long it's been since I posted this. Thanks
User reviews to the study
- Hi I just found this group on my search to quiet this incessant ringing in my ears. I stopped amitiza today to see if it stops. Has that worked for anyone? My job is basically to listen to others and this is getting in the way! It's depressing and I have had about all I can take! Please tell me ...
- I was just put on Amitiza today. I have been having serious bouts with colitis attacks for the past 10 years now. For 2016 i was actually attack freen until Dec. 21 2016. I was hospitalized untill Dec 24th. I january i was hospitalized again. This time for a week. As my colon leaked onto my ...
- My cardiologist put me on Zofran for nausea and vomiting they believe is caused by gastroperesis. My pain management specialist put me on Amitiza because I'm in a Duragesic pain patch.
- hello, i am taking amitiza twice a day. but i notice sometimes it does not work. Can I take colace with it too?
- I thought I had a blood clot so I took the blood test and the opposite is true. Low platelets. I don't know if I should continue the amitza.