Amitriptyline hydrochloride and Apple cider vinegar drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Amitriptyline hydrochloride and Apple cider vinegar together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Amitriptyline hydrochloride and Apple cider vinegar. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1 person who the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
Amitriptyline hydrochloride has active ingredients of amitriptyline hydrochloride. It is often used in migraine. (latest outcomes from Amitriptyline hydrochloride 8,443 users)
Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar has active ingredients of apple cider vinegar. It is often used in weight loss. (latest outcomes from Apple cider vinegar 142 users)
On Jan, 25, 2017
1 person who takes Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Apple Cider Vinegar are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
- application site pruritus
Most common drug interactions by age *:
- application site pruritus
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Amitriptyline hydrochloride and Apple cider vinegar?
Interactions between Amitriptyline hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Apple cider vinegar and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Amitriptyline hydrochloride (amitriptyline hydrochloride) is often used to treat depression. Apple cider vinegar (apple cider vinegar) is often used to treat weight loss. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effecitve is it:
- Amitriptyline hydrochloride is used in:
- Apple cider vinegar is used in:
Can you answer these questions?
- In taking all these vitamins and the oxybutnin, and me being a paraphegic will this in any way benefit me or hinder me...meaning is their any side effects these vitamins have on me.
- I have been on amitriptyline for one month to treat paraesthesia... It has cured some how but not completely...but i dont want to continue it because of danger of artrial fibrillations ..so should i stop or continue?
- when i start falling asleep i feel like im dreaming and awake at the same time. I feel like i;m thrashing and something is holding me down. This started when i began taking the antabuse with the amitriptyline. I wake up very early and am exhausted. Iwonder if this is a bad combination
- I think I have serotonin syndrome which brought on a multiple sclerosis relapse only the doctor doesn't think so. I was diagnosed with MS Jan 2008 and had a relapse a month or two later. I haven't had one since until now. I eat healthy and exercise (I cycle and swim, nothing to strenuous)and ...
- I am a 50 year old teacher. I used to spend 25% of my time looking for lost items, now it is 75%! Last November I was deathly ill and was told my pancreatic duct and common bile duct were dilated, pancreas full in head and unusually shaped. My differential diagnosis is autoimmune pancreatitis. ...
You may be interested in these reviews
- Does taking CBD Oil (THC removed) have bad effect whilst taking 10mg amitriptyline? If it does have bad effect How long do I need to be off amitriptyline before taking CBD Oil?
- I am on 10mg amlodipine tablets for high blood pressure. I also take 3tbs home made applecider vinegar home made with 'the mother" in a glass of warm water every day. Please, does anyone know of any contra-indications between these rwo substances? Thanks K
- I been trying to slowly come off the clonazepam and hoping this generic elavil will hopefully help. Thanks for adding me
- Been on 50mg Losartan Potassium for several years, started Amitriptyline a few weeks ago. Waking in the middle of the night with panic attacks, BP is up quite a lot and I am very dizzy... I live alone and cannot walk very well... Help, should I stop taking the Amitriptyline? Roz
- Hi..I need to know this ...I am hypertensive and the doctor prescribed me Candesartan Cilexetilo and Bendroflumethiazide bt I really want to lose weight fast so I want to you Apple cider vinegar would I be able to use it even tho am taking medication...Thank you ...