Amitriptyline hydrochloride and Apple cider vinegar drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Amitriptyline hydrochloride and Apple cider vinegar together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Amitriptyline hydrochloride and Apple cider vinegar. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 25, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Amitriptyline hydrochloride and Apple cider vinegar?
Amitriptyline hydrochloride has active ingredients of amitriptyline hydrochloride. It is often used in migraine. (latest outcomes from Amitriptyline hydrochloride 8,711 users)
Apple cider vinegar
Apple cider vinegar has active ingredients of apple cider vinegar. It is often used in weight loss. (latest outcomes from Apple cider vinegar 178 users)
Interactions between Amitriptyline hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Apple cider vinegar and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Amitriptyline hydrochloride and Apple cider vinegara b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Amitriptyline hydrochloride (amitriptyline hydrochloride) is often used to treat depression. Apple cider vinegar (apple cider vinegar) is often used to treat weight loss. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- Is It ok To Take Apple Cider Vinegar When You Are Taking Synthroid ?
- In taking all these vitamins and the oxybutnin, and me being a paraphegic will this in any way benefit me or hinder me...meaning is their any side effects these vitamins have on me.
- I have been on amitriptyline for one month to treat paraesthesia... It has cured some how but not completely...but i dont want to continue it because of danger of artrial fibrillations ..so should i stop or continue?
- when i start falling asleep i feel like im dreaming and awake at the same time. I feel like i;m thrashing and something is holding me down. This started when i began taking the antabuse with the amitriptyline. I wake up very early and am exhausted. Iwonder if this is a bad combination
- I think I have serotonin syndrome which brought on a multiple sclerosis relapse only the doctor doesn't think so. I was diagnosed with MS Jan 2008 and had a relapse a month or two later. I haven't had one since until now. I eat healthy and exercise (I cycle and swim, nothing to strenuous)and ...
You may be interested in these reviews
- I'm new here and to taking medications so I'm hoping to learn from your experiences. I have been doing the apple cider vinegar daily for the past year and having great success. Now I'm a 52 year old male with diagnosed hypertension with bp 160+/105+ and am taking Locartan potassium 50mg to get ...
- I am taking 20mg Adderall.. I want to start the Apple cider vinegar diet but I can't seem to find info on the effects it will have on my meds.. can someone please tell me if it will help or hurt the effectiveness of Adderall?
- I take Amnitriptylene now for a year and I am constipated I have bloating of the stomach and it's full of gas should I stop taking this medication to get my life back on track?
- I get so many bad reactions from medications I will not take most drugs that are prescribed for me anymore. Any way to get tested for a reaction before I get a prescription refilled
- Hi, I'm Des. I've had a brain injury since I was 15 (now 29) I just started taking apple cider vinegar and my brain feels amazing. It feels like someone is massaging it. I can't quite explain it but I'm in shock. My constant head pain was instantly removed. I'm very intrigued and would like to ...