Amitriptyline hydrochloride and Green tea extract drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Amitriptyline hydrochloride and Green tea extract together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Amitriptyline hydrochloride and Green tea extract. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 22, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Amitriptyline hydrochloride and Green tea extract?
Amitriptyline hydrochloride has active ingredients of amitriptyline hydrochloride. It is often used in migraine. (latest outcomes from Amitriptyline hydrochloride 8,711 users)
Green tea extract
Green tea extract has active ingredients of green tea. It is often used in weight loss. (latest outcomes from Green tea extract 144 users)
Interactions between Amitriptyline hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Green tea extract and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Amitriptyline hydrochloride and Green tea extracta b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Amitriptyline hydrochloride (amitriptyline hydrochloride) is often used to treat depression. Green tea extract (green tea) is often used to treat weight loss. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- I have been on amitriptyline for one month to treat paraesthesia... It has cured some how but not completely...but i dont want to continue it because of danger of artrial fibrillations ..so should i stop or continue?
- when i start falling asleep i feel like im dreaming and awake at the same time. I feel like i;m thrashing and something is holding me down. This started when i began taking the antabuse with the amitriptyline. I wake up very early and am exhausted. Iwonder if this is a bad combination
- I think I have serotonin syndrome which brought on a multiple sclerosis relapse only the doctor doesn't think so. I was diagnosed with MS Jan 2008 and had a relapse a month or two later. I haven't had one since until now. I eat healthy and exercise (I cycle and swim, nothing to strenuous)and ...
- I am a 50 year old teacher. I used to spend 25% of my time looking for lost items, now it is 75%! Last November I was deathly ill and was told my pancreatic duct and common bile duct were dilated, pancreas full in head and unusually shaped. My differential diagnosis is autoimmune pancreatitis. ...
- I had good results for about 3 years or so, but lately I have been irritable, grouchy, moody, mean, withdrawn...
You may be interested in these reviews
- I take Amnitriptylene now for a year and I am constipated I have bloating of the stomach and it's full of gas should I stop taking this medication to get my life back on track?
- I get so many bad reactions from medications I will not take most drugs that are prescribed for me anymore. Any way to get tested for a reaction before I get a prescription refilled
- I've been taking Amitriptyline for around 4 years to prevent my migrains. After a year or so I started noticing breakage in certain areas of my hair, then a lot of shedding. I thought it was just a cycle of my hair regenerating but it's growing back in really bad condition. It has no elasticity ...
- Hello, just started taking Amitriptyline these last few weeks in order to help regulate sleep. It makes me sleep even heavier and it appears that psoriasis has gotten worse. Any suggestions?
- Hi, Yes I have avascular necrosis, Stage 2 & Stage 3 , & I had drunk Green Tea daily for reduce weight. Sushil Khairnar 9226139889