Amlodipine besylate and Alendronate sodium drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Amlodipine besylate and Alendronate sodium together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Amlodipine besylate and Alendronate sodium. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 352 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 19, 2017
352 people who take Amlodipine besylate, Alendronate sodium are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Amlodipine besylate and Alendronate sodium?
Amlodipine besylate has active ingredients of amlodipine besylate. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Amlodipine besylate 27,450 users)
Alendronate sodium has active ingredients of alendronate sodium. It is often used in osteoporosis. (latest outcomes from Alendronate sodium 24,473 users)
Interactions between Amlodipine besylate and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Alendronate sodium and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Amlodipine besylate and Alendronate sodiuma b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Amlodipine besylate (amlodipine besylate) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Alendronate sodium (alendronate sodium) is often used to treat osteoporosis. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Amlodipine besylate is used in:
- Alendronate sodium is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- I have taken Alendronate for 1 year as of Sept. 15, 2016. I have notice I am losing quite a bit of my hair, which was thin to begin with. I noticed it falling out about 6 months ago and it has gotten worse. If I quit the drug will my hair grow back?
- I was given Isosorbride Mononitrate and Amlodipine Besylate and was told by my cardiologist they could be taken together. Is there anyone else taking these two meds together?
- Hot flashes any time of day. Cold hands and feet. Arthritis in hands feet. Joint discomfort
- I have just been prescribed Amlodipine Besylate for high blood pressure.I am also taking Turmeric which I find extremely helpful.Would Tumeric interact with the efficacy of this drug?.i am 80 years old.
- I am underway for treatments related to the necrosis; I have been refered too many doctors and at this time have been told all surgeries and treatments are on hold to prevent further spreading of my condition. I am monitored at my local Cancer Center and white blood cells have dropped, with them ...
You may be interested in these reviews
- Ive had Atrial Fib since 2009. Ive been taking Amlodipine for over 6 mo. I have akways converted back to normal sinus rhyhm on my own. In April 2017 I had a traumatic loss of my young grandson to cardiac arrest. This time I could not convert to normal heart rhythm. My cardiologist said if I ...
- Hi..I havent had sciatica for a few years since I lost weight. Been plagued with it in recent weeks and my ankles really swollen.I take amlopidine and indipamide
- I noticed an increase in my blood pressure shortly after starting on Alendronate Sodium, but it only lasted a day or so. But the longer I take it (over a year now) the longer the effect lasted and now I have high blood pressure most of the time. I'm a female over 60. I started with an average ...
- 54 yrs old. Widowed. Married 35yrs. Had blood clot in lungs, put on blood thinners Eliquis and noticed the start of ED. Haven't had sex in 4 yrs due to wife's illness. She passed away a year ago. Since, I've been put on amlodipine besylate 5mg. Now even with Viagra I have trouble maintaining ...
- I experienced gout attacks when I took amlodipine and allopurinol simultaneously. I stopped amlodipine and my gout attack subsided.