Amlodipine besylate and Alendronate sodium drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Amlodipine besylate and Alendronate sodium together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Amlodipine besylate and Alendronate sodium. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 362 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 20, 2017
362 people who take Amlodipine besylate, Alendronate sodium are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Amlodipine besylate and Alendronate sodium?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAmlodipine besylate and Alendronate sodium from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Amlodipine besylate has active ingredients of amlodipine besylate. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Amlodipine besylate 28,503 users)
Alendronate sodium has active ingredients of alendronate sodium. It is often used in osteoporosis. (latest outcomes from Alendronate sodium 24,858 users)
Interactions between Amlodipine besylate and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Alendronate sodium and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Amlodipine besylate and Alendronate sodiuma b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Amlodipine besylate (amlodipine besylate) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Alendronate sodium (alendronate sodium) is often used to treat osteoporosis. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Amlodipine besylate is used in:
- Alendronate sodium is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I am an obese 62-year-old male who is inactive and sits at a computer most of the day. I was taking amlodipine for 8 years and have had several bouts of water retention and had to have Lasix therapy on and off.I began having muscle spasms and thought maybe it was from an imbalance of magnesium, ...
- I have taken Alendronate for 1 year as of Sept. 15, 2016. I have notice I am losing quite a bit of my hair, which was thin to begin with. I noticed it falling out about 6 months ago and it has gotten worse. If I quit the drug will my hair grow back?
- I was given Isosorbride Mononitrate and Amlodipine Besylate and was told by my cardiologist they could be taken together. Is there anyone else taking these two meds together?
- Hot flashes any time of day. Cold hands and feet. Arthritis in hands feet. Joint discomfort
- I have just been prescribed Amlodipine Besylate for high blood pressure.I am also taking Turmeric which I find extremely helpful.Would Tumeric interact with the efficacy of this drug?.i am 80 years old.
User reviews to the study
- I have taken Amlopidine for about 3 months, I am afraid that I have developed peripheral neurophaty I will like to learn from others people facing the same Greeting Miguel
- Hoping I can find something that will help with hair loss. Thought it was thyroid-related, but TSH is normal. Only new thing is this medication. Makes sense. Help!!
- What is an alternative to Amplodipine, I have serious side effects, including weight loss, weakness and loss of appetitite. My doctors wants me to stay on the med because my blood pressure remains high. But there must be something else I can take. This drug has been banned in Holland.
- I seem to become getting fatigue the day that I take the medication and the day after I have taken the medication and then it seems to get better
- Hi...I have been on Amlodopine for about 4 years and recently started forgetting what I was thinking about a second ago...kid you not...I feel like my short term memory is loss...I will start to do a task and forget what I waned to do...or I will grab my phone to look up infomation and for get ...