Amlodipine besylate and Bystolic drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Amlodipine besylate and Bystolic together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Amlodipine besylate and Bystolic. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 205 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 21, 2017
205 people who take Amlodipine besylate, Bystolic are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
2 - 5 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Amlodipine besylate and Bystolic?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAmlodipine besylate and Bystolic from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Amlodipine besylate has active ingredients of amlodipine besylate. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Amlodipine besylate 28,503 users)
Bystolic has active ingredients of nebivolol hydrochloride. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Bystolic 11,339 users)
Interactions between Amlodipine besylate and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Bystolic and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Amlodipine besylate and Bystolica b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Amlodipine besylate (amlodipine besylate) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Bystolic (nebivolol hydrochloride) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Amlodipine besylate is used in:
- Bystolic is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I am an obese 62-year-old male who is inactive and sits at a computer most of the day. I was taking amlodipine for 8 years and have had several bouts of water retention and had to have Lasix therapy on and off.I began having muscle spasms and thought maybe it was from an imbalance of magnesium, ...
- I was given Isosorbride Mononitrate and Amlodipine Besylate and was told by my cardiologist they could be taken together. Is there anyone else taking these two meds together?
- Hot flashes any time of day. Cold hands and feet. Arthritis in hands feet. Joint discomfort
- I have just been prescribed Amlodipine Besylate for high blood pressure.I am also taking Turmeric which I find extremely helpful.Would Tumeric interact with the efficacy of this drug?.i am 80 years old.
- I have been a diabetic type 2 for almost 12 years. As time goes by I suffered a heart attack and a stroke therefore all the medications listed. Recently, I noticed an pain in the leg accompamied by extreme muscle stiffness on the feet
User reviews to the study
- I have taken Amlopidine for about 3 months, I am afraid that I have developed peripheral neurophaty I will like to learn from others people facing the same Greeting Miguel
- Hoping I can find something that will help with hair loss. Thought it was thyroid-related, but TSH is normal. Only new thing is this medication. Makes sense. Help!!
- What is an alternative to Amplodipine, I have serious side effects, including weight loss, weakness and loss of appetitite. My doctors wants me to stay on the med because my blood pressure remains high. But there must be something else I can take. This drug has been banned in Holland.
- Hi...I have been on Amlodopine for about 4 years and recently started forgetting what I was thinking about a second ago...kid you not...I feel like my short term memory is loss...I will start to do a task and forget what I waned to do...or I will grab my phone to look up infomation and for get ...
- before my face is clear , but when im diagnosed with HBP im taking amlodipine 5mg. my pimples and acne appeared. what should i do to get rid of it ? it can cause stress to me and my BP went up :(