Amlodipine besylate and Coq10 drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Amlodipine besylate and Coq10 together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Amlodipine besylate and Coq10. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 76 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 22, 2017
76 people who take Amlodipine besylate, Coq10 are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 2 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Amlodipine besylate and Coq10?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAmlodipine besylate and Coq10 from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Amlodipine besylate has active ingredients of amlodipine besylate. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Amlodipine besylate 28,503 users)
Coq10 has active ingredients of coenzyme q - 10. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (latest outcomes from Coq10 5,808 users)
Interactions between Amlodipine besylate and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Coq10 and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Amlodipine besylate and Coq10a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Amlodipine besylate (amlodipine besylate) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Coq10 (coenzyme q - 10) is often used to treat supplementation therapy. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Amlodipine besylate is used in:
- Coq10 is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I was recently diagnosed with CLL. I did not have any history of slightly elevated white blood cell count (19,000). My last unrelated blood work up for angiogram which very little blockage, not reguireing treatment. Also had adnormal bone marrow biopsy result. Started taking COQ10 stortly ...
- I have had two days of extreme itching and flushing on my face, neck and arms after taking my morning pills with the addition of CO Q 10. The third day it spread to my legs. I realized that the flushing and itching did not begin after taking the pills but rather after having my first few sips ...
- I am an obese 62-year-old male who is inactive and sits at a computer most of the day. I was taking amlodipine for 8 years and have had several bouts of water retention and had to have Lasix therapy on and off.I began having muscle spasms and thought maybe it was from an imbalance of magnesium, ...
- I was given Isosorbride Mononitrate and Amlodipine Besylate and was told by my cardiologist they could be taken together. Is there anyone else taking these two meds together?
- Hot flashes any time of day. Cold hands and feet. Arthritis in hands feet. Joint discomfort
User reviews to the study
- I have taken Amlopidine for about 3 months, I am afraid that I have developed peripheral neurophaty I will like to learn from others people facing the same Greeting Miguel
- Hoping I can find something that will help with hair loss. Thought it was thyroid-related, but TSH is normal. Only new thing is this medication. Makes sense. Help!!
- What is an alternative to Amplodipine, I have serious side effects, including weight loss, weakness and loss of appetitite. My doctors wants me to stay on the med because my blood pressure remains high. But there must be something else I can take. This drug has been banned in Holland.
- Hi...I have been on Amlodopine for about 4 years and recently started forgetting what I was thinking about a second ago...kid you not...I feel like my short term memory is loss...I will start to do a task and forget what I waned to do...or I will grab my phone to look up infomation and for get ...
- before my face is clear , but when im diagnosed with HBP im taking amlodipine 5mg. my pimples and acne appeared. what should i do to get rid of it ? it can cause stress to me and my BP went up :(