Amlodipine and Carvedilol drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Amlodipine and Carvedilol together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Amlodipine and Carvedilol. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 4,098 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 20, 2017
4,098 people who take Amlodipine, Carvedilol are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Amlodipine and Carvedilol?
Amlodipine has active ingredients of amlodipine besylate. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Amlodipine 110,392 users)
Carvedilol has active ingredients of carvedilol. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Carvedilol 41,750 users)
Interactions between Amlodipine and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Carvedilol and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Amlodipine and Carvedilola b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Amlodipine (amlodipine besylate) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Carvedilol (carvedilol) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Amlodipine is used in:
- Carvedilol is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- My husband began taking amlodipine after he had raised blood pressure due to a blocked bladder. Since beginning about 5 weeks ago, he has developed tics which have become quite severe. He dropped the dose to 2.5 mg twice daily. His blood pressure has been consistently around 120/75. Has ...
- just having feelings of exhaustion and fatigue and well as feeling very down. Already taking meds for depression, wondering if I should quite the Trazodone?
- I started with double vision and my vision has got gradually worse to the point I can only see a few feet in front of me.
- I'm a male that is almost 73 years old. I've been on Ambien for almost three months. About 20 days ago I started experiencing feeling hot in the head and shoulders. At first these hot feelings would start in the middle of the afternoon and end in the early evening. But now they sometimes start ...
- Is there a safer alternative to carvedilol? I have to relieve my bladder every 2 hours. Hard to get a good nights rest.
You may be interested in these reviews
- I am 57 yo MaleI just started taking Amlodipine for high blood pressure and i want to continue use of Nugenix for my wowrkouts, any suggestions
- Hi, just recently started taking losartan 50mg. Worked great 45 days in then the bottom fell out. Dr. added Carvedilol 6.25mg 2 tablets per day. 2 days in my BP shot to 220/110. In ER! Dehydrated! Bloodwork before and after a bag of saline via IV. Kidneys fine! Now on losartan 50mg in ...
- I have taken coreg about a year...on lowest dose It still kept my heart rate in 50s my cervical ,shoulder and head pain increased to unbearable. I went into Afib with rate regulater my heart rate was way too low and I quit taking it..my neck is better and getting better every day
- I have been on 25mg carvedilol Twice a day for 5 years. For heart failure likely as result of chemo drug. I had a first time episode of gout a few days ago. Saw my Dr today and am starting on allopurin 10omg 1x /day for one week, then 200 mg 1x /day for 2,weeks and then 300mg 1x/ day Just ...
- 33 male, Toronto Canada Started taking amlodipine 8 months ago along with Chlorthalidone to treat high blood pressure. Dosage was upped 3 months ago from 1 pill to 1 1/2 pills daily (7.5mg) 2 months later diagnosed with "viral" pleurisy, unable to nail down why fluid is collecting under my ...