Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium and Orange juice drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium and Orange juice together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium and Orange juice. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 22, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium and Orange juice?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAmoxicillin and clavulanate potassium and Orange juice from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium
Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium has active ingredients of amoxicillin; clavulanate potassium. It is often used in sinusitis. (latest outcomes from Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium 3,823 users)
Orange juice has active ingredients of sweet orange. (latest outcomes from Orange juice 10 users)
Interactions between Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Orange juice and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium and Orange juicea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium (amoxicillin; clavulanate potassium) is often used to treat sinusitis. Orange juice (sweet orange) is often used to treat bi polar. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Everything I drink orange juice, I get sneezing episodes.
- I have been taking Amoxicillin only for over a week and have developed pretty severe edema all over; is this dangerous; will it go away. Does anyone have any advice for me. Thanks.
User reviews to the study
- I took Amox-Clav for about a four week period. I had two separate conditions seen by two different doctors. Each prescribed this drug, There was about a one week break between the two treatments. I have been off the meds now for about three weeks and am suffering from burning skin sensation. ...
- Hi. I started taking amoxicillin Clavulanate on Friday and had a syncopal episode on Saturday which resulted in a fall. I was not aware that this could by a side effect thus attributed it to fatigue/too much work/upper respiratory infection I had while at the same time continued taking the ...
- After taking Augmentin for a week for a tooth extraction I have severe neutropenia. It is now 7 months. Doctors dont know what to do. Any suggestions?
- my wife took Amoxicillin And Clavulanate Potassium had a horrible reaction with a rash over 90% of her body...now complete numbness in her feet and hands plus some tingling...no appetite...no energy and this has been going on for about 1 month...the rash is gone.
- I was just put on amoxicillin with potassium and my heart rate is 101..does this medicine cause this? Im treating a uti. Thx.