Amoxicillin and Azathioprine drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Amoxicillin and Azathioprine together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Amoxicillin and Azathioprine. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 22, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Amoxicillin and Azathioprine?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAmoxicillin and Azathioprine from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Amoxicillin has active ingredients of amoxicillin. It is often used in infection. (latest outcomes from Amoxicillin 39,679 users)
Azathioprine has active ingredients of azathioprine. It is often used in crohn's disease. (latest outcomes from Azathioprine 99 users)
Interactions between Amoxicillin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Azathioprine and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Amoxicillin and Azathioprinea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Amoxicillin (amoxicillin) is often used to treat helicobacter infection. Azathioprine (azathioprine) is often used to treat crohn's disease. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Been running a fever for 2 weeks now. Very high at first 104.4 but has dropped down to low grade since taking amoxicillin for a week. During day, no fever, but the low grade fever comes at night. I have a dull pain in my shoulder - possibly a muscle spasm, but it has started traveling down my ...
- Are there interactions taking amoxicillin (infected tooth) With carbadopa- levodopa (Parkinson's disease),together?
- bilirubin levels gradually started to increase, is it the prednisone or the azathioprine? Dr. tapering down prednisone from 40mg to 20mg and will check labs every 2 weeks.
- Is it safe to mix children's mucinex night time and delsym dm?
- Currently I have a nasty sinius infection. Doc.put me amoxicillin. Now have a gout flair in both big toes. Looking for some connection. Gout in both big toes is a first for me, thanks,
User reviews to the study
- I had taken antibiotic containing Amoxicyllin (2 times 3 days) in July 2016 for a Throat infection. I started having GERD symptoms from Oct-Nov 2016. Learnt from various forums that Amoxicyllin can cause GERD, hence wanted to know more on how to recover from it and want to know success stories.
- Hey all! I've recently started taking Amoxicillin for an ear infection. Today I was out in the sun for about 6 hours (with sunscreen) and was left with a bright red, extremely painful burn. The pain is almost unbearable, and I am unsure as to what I can do besides applying liberal amounts of ...
- I am a CKD patient recently underwent bypass surgery. I am on medicine and dialysis thrice weekly. Now I am having caugh and the sputum has changed to yellow. My chest is clear. I was wondering if Amoxicillin could be taken with all this medication.
- Hi there, I was given Amoxicillin approximately 18 months ago for a tooth infection by my dentist. Within 12 hours I suffered a very bad reaction, throat and mouth extremely inflamed and felt like they were on fire. I ended up not speaking for 4 days as each time I tried I was in agony for ...
- I took amoxicillin for near 1week. 2caps 2x aday due to fever and bad flu. My menses is now delayed 15days. I have done my ligation but now I got worried am I pregnant (1% of ppl doing ligation) or is just normal to have delay. Tq