Amoxicillin and Lortab drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Amoxicillin and Lortab together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Amoxicillin and Lortab. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 525 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 29, 2017
525 people who take Amoxicillin, Lortab are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Amoxicillin and Lortab?
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAmoxicillin and Lortab from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Amoxicillin has active ingredients of amoxicillin. It is often used in infection. (latest outcomes from Amoxicillin 39,679 users)
Lortab has active ingredients of acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Lortab 23,463 users)
Interactions between Amoxicillin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Lortab and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Amoxicillin and Lortaba b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Amoxicillin (amoxicillin) is often used to treat helicobacter infection. Lortab (acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate) is often used to treat pain. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Amoxicillin is used in:
- Lortab is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Been running a fever for 2 weeks now. Very high at first 104.4 but has dropped down to low grade since taking amoxicillin for a week. During day, no fever, but the low grade fever comes at night. I have a dull pain in my shoulder - possibly a muscle spasm, but it has started traveling down my ...
- Are there interactions taking amoxicillin (infected tooth) With carbadopa- levodopa (Parkinson's disease),together?
- Is it safe to mix children's mucinex night time and delsym dm?
- Currently I have a nasty sinius infection. Doc.put me amoxicillin. Now have a gout flair in both big toes. Looking for some connection. Gout in both big toes is a first for me, thanks,
- Is this normal? I have been taking amoxicillin for 6 days. While taking it I have been experiencing nausea, headache, and a metallic taste in my mouth. The doctor advised me to take acidopholis in conjuncture with the antibiotic. This combination (and a banana) caused me to vomit for the first ...
User reviews to the study
- I had taken antibiotic containing Amoxicyllin (2 times 3 days) in July 2016 for a Throat infection. I started having GERD symptoms from Oct-Nov 2016. Learnt from various forums that Amoxicyllin can cause GERD, hence wanted to know more on how to recover from it and want to know success stories.
- Hey all! I've recently started taking Amoxicillin for an ear infection. Today I was out in the sun for about 6 hours (with sunscreen) and was left with a bright red, extremely painful burn. The pain is almost unbearable, and I am unsure as to what I can do besides applying liberal amounts of ...
- I am a CKD patient recently underwent bypass surgery. I am on medicine and dialysis thrice weekly. Now I am having caugh and the sputum has changed to yellow. My chest is clear. I was wondering if Amoxicillin could be taken with all this medication.
- Hi there, I was given Amoxicillin approximately 18 months ago for a tooth infection by my dentist. Within 12 hours I suffered a very bad reaction, throat and mouth extremely inflamed and felt like they were on fire. I ended up not speaking for 4 days as each time I tried I was in agony for ...
- I took amoxicillin for near 1week. 2caps 2x aday due to fever and bad flu. My menses is now delayed 15days. I have done my ligation but now I got worried am I pregnant (1% of ppl doing ligation) or is just normal to have delay. Tq