Arginine and Plavix drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Arginine and Plavix together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Arginine and Plavix. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 39 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 12, 2017
39 people who take Arginine, Plavix are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Arginine and Plavix?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeArginine and Plavix from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Arginine has active ingredients of l - arginine. (latest outcomes from Arginine 1,152 users)
Plavix has active ingredients of clopidogrel bisulfate. It is often used in blood clots. (latest outcomes from Plavix 110,430 users)
Interactions between Arginine and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Plavix and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Arginine and Plavixa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Arginine (l - arginine) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Plavix (clopidogrel bisulfate) is often used to treat stent. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I have been advised to take plavix 4 months back. So far i have been taking ecosprin with atorvostatin. I have doubt regarding the medicine in plavix.Clopidogrel in plavix, i am told is also a blood thinner.can i take two blood thinners at a tie?.Is plavix safe to take for a longtime?
- I have taken Plavix for six years. And now I just Started Taking Probiotics And now am Having Bleeding From the rectum. Could The Two drugs have anything to do with this problem.
- Was on amitriptyline for 3 years...developed pvc's, a-fib, and have a low cardiac ejection fraction
- been on the three medication above, for one month. for the last week the inside of my mouth is so sore I can barely eat
- Itching started on my husband's upper body, went to his legs and now his chest, arms and legs!
User reviews to the study
- Hello..I am on Plavex and a baby aspirin..I am wondering if I have to take this for the rest of my life...I do need a procedure done..that they refuse to do if I am on this medication..any help will be appreciated..I've taken it since October of 2017
- I have 3 stents in my leg. Have been on plavix and aspirin for 21 months. For the last 5 months I've had severe spinal pain. Had 3 epidural injections. Did not help. I've tried to control this stenosis with Tylenol. Which does not reach the pain. I've had to start taking ultram. I have searched ...
- Just had a second stent put in heart. am exhausted all the time since taking plavix. Will my body accept this in time and adjust to this medication. I have no one to help me so conversations with others with same problems helps. I am a senior citizen.
- Hi, my name is Nadejda, I'm 81 and I had 2 stents implanted after I had IM, I'm on plavix plus aspirin now and my feet are inclined to swell/ Please, if anybody could give me some tips as to how deal with this situation.
- My sleep has always been affected by dreams good and bad, but since taking Plavix 18 months ago after a mild stroke, the dreams have worsened and sometimes turned into nightmares that have woken me in a cold sweat. Last night was awful so started to investigate and found this site. Can anyone ...