Arimidex and Cinnamon drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Arimidex and Cinnamon together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Arimidex and Cinnamon. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 7 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 19, 2017
7 people who take Arimidex, Cinnamon are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
2 - 5 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Arimidex and Cinnamon?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeArimidex and Cinnamon from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Arimidex has active ingredients of anastrozole. It is often used in breast cancer. (latest outcomes from Arimidex 17,910 users)
Cinnamon has active ingredients of cassia cinnamon. It is often used in hyperglycemia. (latest outcomes from Cinnamon 1,852 users)
Interactions between Arimidex and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Cinnamon and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Arimidex and Cinnamona b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Arimidex (anastrozole) is often used to treat breast cancer. Cinnamon (cassia cinnamon) is often used to treat quit smoking. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Arimidex is used in:
- Cinnamon is used in:
What would happen?
User reviews to the study
- so, how to help trigeminal neuralgia. It began about 1 month after I started anastrozole. I am miserable/
- Breast cancer patient. In remission. Taking arimidex. Terrible bone pain. Tests show osteopenia. Just needing to learn more from others that are going through same thing.
- Had second episode of palpitations in middle of the night. Had this fixed yrs ago with ablation now having again. Atenolol used to stop it. This must be arimidex
- I was talking cinnamon and neuronin. I ended up having no neuronin in my system. I was in serious pain. I stopped taking the cinnamon and I have been feeling better. I had to start at the lowest dose. I was taking 800mg 3x a day. I am now taking 300mg 3x day. It's helping but it doesn't get rid ...
- Newly diagnosed metastic breast cancer. Oncologist thinks this is the best way. No surgery or chemo.. What should I expect.