Arimidex and Milk thistle drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Arimidex and Milk thistle together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Arimidex and Milk thistle. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1 person who the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 16, 2017
1 person who takes Arimidex, Milk thistle are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Arimidex and Milk thistle?
Arimidex has active ingredients of anastrozole. It is often used in breast cancer. (latest outcomes from Arimidex 17,677 users)
Milk thistle has active ingredients of milk thistle. It is often used in fatty liver. (latest outcomes from Milk thistle 1,775 users)
Interactions between Arimidex and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Milk thistle and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Arimidex and Milk thistlea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Arimidex (anastrozole) is often used to treat breast cancer. Milk thistle (milk thistle) is often used to treat liver disorder. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Arimidex is used in:
- Milk thistle is used in:
What would happen?
You may be interested in these reviews
- Just started Xeloda one week ago. Can I continue taking milk thistle? (have metastatic breast cancer with extensive tumours in liver)
- I have been taking sertraline In all for about 4 years I stopped for a few months and went back to square one with anxiety attacks so been taking them from then on I want to start taking milk thissel which I took one yesterday am am not sure if it was just coincidence but felt very anxious today ...
- Breast cancer patient. In remission. Taking arimidex. Terrible bone pain. Tests show osteopenia. Just needing to learn more from others that are going through same thing.
- Had second episode of palpitations in middle of the night. Had this fixed yrs ago with ablation now having again. Atenolol used to stop it. This must be arimidex
- Newly diagnosed metastic breast cancer. Oncologist thinks this is the best way. No surgery or chemo.. What should I expect.