Aspirin and Aleve drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Aspirin and Aleve together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Aspirin and Aleve. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 3,587 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 09, 2017
3,587 people who take Aspirin, Aleve are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Aspirin and Aleve?
Aspirin has active ingredients of aspirin. It is often used in blood clots. (latest outcomes from Aspirin 306,248 users)
Aleve has active ingredients of naproxen sodium. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Aleve 42,740 users)
Interactions between Aspirin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Aleve and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Aspirin and Alevea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Aspirin (aspirin) is often used to treat preventive health care. Aleve (naproxen sodium) is often used to treat pain. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Aspirin is used in:
- Aleve is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- 10 years ago I had two stents put in. Was initially put on statin and Plavix. Did not handle statin well so quit it and got more serious with diet. Hung in there with Plavix for 6 months but didn't it. Was told I could go off of it. No problems and lipids were reducing each year to near ...
- Female aged 67 taking 100mcg levothyroxine daily for underactive thyroid plus daily aspirin for 4years. Recently prescribed formoterol fumarate inhaler (6 months ago) then Spiriva inhaler plus 40mg omeprazole a week ago. I booked a thyroid test 3 weeks ago because my under active symptoms ...
- Is it safe to take Aleve for head pressure caused by stress and anxiety while taking Buspar
- I have acute vertigo attacks that are triggered by stress - should I take an antidepressant and which one would be most unlikely to cause dizziness and vertigo?
- I broke my hip top of thigh area had surgery with metal plate and two bolts but not a hip replacement 2 years ago. I take Diltiazem for high blood pressure . Can I take Aleve daily with the diltiazem to relieve arthritis in knee and pain where hip surgery took place
You may be interested in these reviews
- if you stop taking this drug...will the hair grow back? I have been taking Aleve PM for better sleep I did not know about the hair loss...but I have lost a significant amount of hair and I am freaking out.... I will stop taking this immediately but want to know if my hair will be restored!!!
- Have experienced substantial light sensitivity after taking turmeric for several weeks followed by Aleve one time. Does anyone know whether it's the Aleve, the turmeric, or the combination? Also, how long does it take for the effect to subside? I have not taken either for five days, but the ...
- I am on Spiriva and Aspirin. Hado severe retention in Jan. Catheter for 3 weeks. See Urologist this Sat
- I've been taking low-dose aspirin for about 5 years. 5 days ago I started noticing small round patches on my body that itch terribly. Everyday now I get 3-5 more during the day. Don't know what's suddenly causing the breakouts. Could it be aspirin?
- Hi to all, My name is Curt. I passed out in December on December of 2015, when I stood up, fell on concrete floor hitting my head. Don't remember anything for 4 days. Woke up in intensive care. Had all the test, EEG, MRI, etc. Results all negative. Dr put me on Keppra. Have had no events since ...