Aspirin and Eylea drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Aspirin and Eylea together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Aspirin and Eylea. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 225 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 23, 2017
225 people who take Aspirin, Eylea are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Aspirin and Eylea?
Aspirin has active ingredients of aspirin. It is often used in blood clots. (latest outcomes from Aspirin 306,144 users)
Eylea has active ingredients of aflibercept. It is often used in macular degeneration. (latest outcomes from Eylea 5,438 users)
Interactions between Aspirin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Eylea and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Aspirin and Eyleaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Aspirin (aspirin) is often used to treat preventive health care. Eylea (aflibercept) is often used to treat age-related macular degeneration. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effecitve is it:
- Aspirin is used in:
- Eylea is used in:
Can you answer these questions?
- 10 years ago I had two stents put in. Was initially put on statin and Plavix. Did not handle statin well so quit it and got more serious with diet. Hung in there with Plavix for 6 months but didn't it. Was told I could go off of it. No problems and lipids were reducing each year to near ...
- Female aged 67 taking 100mcg levothyroxine daily for underactive thyroid plus daily aspirin for 4years. Recently prescribed formoterol fumarate inhaler (6 months ago) then Spiriva inhaler plus 40mg omeprazole a week ago. I booked a thyroid test 3 weeks ago because my under active symptoms ...
- I have been a diabetic type 2 for almost 12 years. As time goes by I suffered a heart attack and a stroke therefore all the medications listed. Recently, I noticed an pain in the leg accompamied by extreme muscle stiffness on the feet
- HI .i Am on these medications for 10 years I am 59 I am going out of my mind with dry mouth , it got worse in last year I went to Dentist and nothing wrong said it must be my medication also my tongue coated all the time,I can get very anxious as my mouth gets so dry always worse at night I ...
- After a few weeks of Ibuprofen for foot pain, I developed hot spots, soreness and pain in lower legs with fever. By the time I saw the doctor, symptoms had improved and tests did not indicate blood clots but all symptoms pointed to that.
You may be interested in these reviews
- I am on Spiriva and Aspirin. Hado severe retention in Jan. Catheter for 3 weeks. See Urologist this Sat
- I have been taking Eylea since 3/11/16 and I have noticed that at first I was taking it every 3 months now I am taking it monthly and when I skip a month it is because the dr gives me alternative treatments like lase. I have bee having muscle problems last month I sprained my toe and now I just ...
- I've been taking low-dose aspirin for about 5 years. 5 days ago I started noticing small round patches on my body that itch terribly. Everyday now I get 3-5 more during the day. Don't know what's suddenly causing the breakouts. Could it be aspirin?
- Hi to all, My name is Curt. I passed out in December on December of 2015, when I stood up, fell on concrete floor hitting my head. Don't remember anything for 4 days. Woke up in intensive care. Had all the test, EEG, MRI, etc. Results all negative. Dr put me on Keppra. Have had no events since ...
- I am so annoyed! I take a very low dose of Bisoprolol and need to take something like aspirin for aches and pains. I was taking Motrin until I read the latest warnings. So now, I decided to go back to my Bufferin and I read that there are many side effects to taking aspirin while on ...