Atenolol and Ciprofloxacin drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Atenolol and Ciprofloxacin together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Atenolol and Ciprofloxacin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 85 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 15, 2017
85 people who take Atenolol, Ciprofloxacin are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Atenolol and Ciprofloxacin?
Atenolol has active ingredients of atenolol. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Atenolol 118,892 users)
Ciprofloxacin has active ingredients of ciprofloxacin. It is often used in urinary tract infection. (latest outcomes from Ciprofloxacin 5,299 users)
Interactions between Atenolol and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Ciprofloxacin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Atenolol and Ciprofloxacina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Atenolol (atenolol) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Ciprofloxacin (ciprofloxacin) is often used to treat urinary tract infection. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Atenolol is used in:
- Ciprofloxacin is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- I take 25 mg of atenolol daily for essential tremors and social anxiety disorder. Can I also have cbd oil.
- I had been having some bleeding between periods 3 times prior (it was very little blood and it increased each time) and I thought it was from taking too much Tylenol for cramps and pains but I went to urgent care and was told I have a UTI (urinary tract infection). I believe the ciprofloxacin ...
- what is the diff of compartment syndrome or crps or cellulitis? Had fx wrist with pinning July 7th but now how swollen painful and finger arentt moving much
- COPD recent diagnosis, Sleep Apnea - diagnosed about 8 yrs ago- use CPAP nightly, nasal allergies, recent back injury, 2 rotator cuff surgeries in the last 10 yrs, about 30 lbs. overweight, history of heart palpitations and arrithmias
- I have been a diabetic type 2 for almost 12 years. As time goes by I suffered a heart attack and a stroke therefore all the medications listed. Recently, I noticed an pain in the leg accompamied by extreme muscle stiffness on the feet
You may be interested in these reviews
- Who has had a spontaneous bone break with acceptable Dexa scan scores? I fear it might be from Cipro. I stopped it 2 1/2 years ago, but I know damage can be long-lasting.
- Hi, I take Prilosec need to take Blood pressure med Atenol also makes me nervous to do? How do you take your med doses , separate or together? I take Thyroid meds scared to take all these. Help
- My mother is 70 years old and has been taking Atenolol/50mg for over 15 years now. She had her gallbladder removed 10 years ago and yesterday had to have gallstones removed from the remaining ducts. She has suffered great pain and we had never associated her condition with Atenolol until now. Is ...
- Hi, my name is Cam. I'm from Australia. I started taking Lipidil (145mg) at age 35 for high cholesterol. I'm 52 now (2017) and still taken this drug. I developed a symptom 2 years ago which my Dr has dismissed as muscular related on my right hand side under my rib cage. I'm obviously not a Dr ...
- I have being using atenolol more than 12 years now. I' m still on the drug. About 2 weeks now I have developed numbness in both feet. I' m looking for medication.