Atenolol and Garcinia cambogia drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Atenolol and Garcinia cambogia together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Atenolol and Garcinia cambogia. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 10 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 18, 2017
10 people who take Atenolol, Garcinia cambogia are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Atenolol and Garcinia cambogia?
Atenolol has active ingredients of atenolol. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Atenolol 118,892 users)
Garcinia cambogia has active ingredients of garcinia. It is often used in weight loss. (latest outcomes from Garcinia cambogia 410 users)
Interactions between Atenolol and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Garcinia cambogia and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Atenolol and Garcinia cambogiaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Atenolol (atenolol) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Garcinia cambogia (garcinia) is often used to treat weight loss. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Atenolol is used in:
- Garcinia cambogia is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- I take 25 mg of atenolol daily for essential tremors and social anxiety disorder. Can I also have cbd oil.
- what is the diff of compartment syndrome or crps or cellulitis? Had fx wrist with pinning July 7th but now how swollen painful and finger arentt moving much
- I have IBS. Can Garcinia Cambogia supplements worsen my symptoms of IBS?
- I accidentally took 2x as much Garcinia as usual (3000 mg), and this was after a year+ long hiatus from using it.. I had 2 bottles with differing potencies and accidentally confused them. When it hit my stomach, it began to hurt. That is when I looked at the dosage and realized that I had taken ...
- COPD recent diagnosis, Sleep Apnea - diagnosed about 8 yrs ago- use CPAP nightly, nasal allergies, recent back injury, 2 rotator cuff surgeries in the last 10 yrs, about 30 lbs. overweight, history of heart palpitations and arrithmias
You may be interested in these reviews
- Hi, I take Prilosec need to take Blood pressure med Atenol also makes me nervous to do? How do you take your med doses , separate or together? I take Thyroid meds scared to take all these. Help
- My mother is 70 years old and has been taking Atenolol/50mg for over 15 years now. She had her gallbladder removed 10 years ago and yesterday had to have gallstones removed from the remaining ducts. She has suffered great pain and we had never associated her condition with Atenolol until now. Is ...
- I've stopped taking Lovan as my Psychiatrist says the drug will be out of my system after a month. I am still waiting for my supply of Garcinia Cambogia to arrive. When it does I will start to take it. I intend to take the drug along with my usual diet and exercise. If I have any nasty effects I ...
- I have been taking Garcinia Cambodia for 2 months. Will this cause a change (drop) in white bloodcurdling cells? My docto Told me the results of my blood work showed an issue with my white blood cell count.
- Hi, my name is Cam. I'm from Australia. I started taking Lipidil (145mg) at age 35 for high cholesterol. I'm 52 now (2017) and still taken this drug. I developed a symptom 2 years ago which my Dr has dismissed as muscular related on my right hand side under my rib cage. I'm obviously not a Dr ...