Atenolol and Multaq drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Atenolol and Multaq together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Atenolol and Multaq. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 231 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 04, 2017
231 people who take Atenolol, Multaq are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Atenolol and Multaq?
Atenolol has active ingredients of atenolol. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Atenolol 118,892 users)
Multaq has active ingredients of dronedarone hydrochloride. It is often used in atrial fibrillation/flutter. (latest outcomes from Multaq 7,825 users)
Interactions between Atenolol and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Multaq and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Atenolol and Multaqa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Atenolol (atenolol) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Multaq (dronedarone hydrochloride) is often used to treat atrial fibrillation/flutter. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Atenolol is used in:
- Multaq is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- I take 25 mg of atenolol daily for essential tremors and social anxiety disorder. Can I also have cbd oil.
- what is the diff of compartment syndrome or crps or cellulitis? Had fx wrist with pinning July 7th but now how swollen painful and finger arentt moving much
- COPD recent diagnosis, Sleep Apnea - diagnosed about 8 yrs ago- use CPAP nightly, nasal allergies, recent back injury, 2 rotator cuff surgeries in the last 10 yrs, about 30 lbs. overweight, history of heart palpitations and arrithmias
- I have been a diabetic type 2 for almost 12 years. As time goes by I suffered a heart attack and a stroke therefore all the medications listed. Recently, I noticed an pain in the leg accompamied by extreme muscle stiffness on the feet
- Lower back pain with stress fractures in spine.woke up one morning &could not walk. Spent 1month in rehab.am in constant pain. Use a walker Will prolia help protect my bones.
You may be interested in these reviews
- Hi, I take Prilosec need to take Blood pressure med Atenol also makes me nervous to do? How do you take your med doses , separate or together? I take Thyroid meds scared to take all these. Help
- I'm totally freaked out and afraid right now! I was diagnosed with afib three months ago and went through electric cardio version and it didn't stick! I have been taking 240 Cardizem everyday since leaving the hospital and now the doctor added multaq (400 mg) can anyone help me because I'm ...
- My mother is 70 years old and has been taking Atenolol/50mg for over 15 years now. She had her gallbladder removed 10 years ago and yesterday had to have gallstones removed from the remaining ducts. She has suffered great pain and we had never associated her condition with Atenolol until now. Is ...
- Hi, my name is Cam. I'm from Australia. I started taking Lipidil (145mg) at age 35 for high cholesterol. I'm 52 now (2017) and still taken this drug. I developed a symptom 2 years ago which my Dr has dismissed as muscular related on my right hand side under my rib cage. I'm obviously not a Dr ...
- I have been coughing up mucous with GI gas and belching and low energy since I started Multaq. I been on it with Lupron injection for about 2 month now and the symptoms are getting worse. I have atrial flutter and will have ablation in Oct. Anyone have similar problems?