Atenolol and Vicodin drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Atenolol and Vicodin together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Atenolol and Vicodin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,865 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 23, 2017
1,865 people who take Atenolol, Vicodin are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Atenolol and Vicodin?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAtenolol and Vicodin from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Atenolol has active ingredients of atenolol. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Atenolol 121,306 users)
Vicodin has active ingredients of acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Vicodin 47,844 users)
Interactions between Atenolol and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Vicodin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Atenolol and Vicodina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Atenolol (atenolol) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Vicodin (acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate) is often used to treat pain. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Atenolol is used in:
- Vicodin is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I would like to know if anyone has had success using medical marijuana for orthostatic tremor
- I've been on atenolol (half)50grams and half asprin for the past 6 months for an abnormal heart beat and enlarged heart. I've just been introduced to moringa juice but due to my medication I'm reluctant to drink moringa. Please tell me if its ok.
- I take 25 mg of atenolol daily for essential tremors and social anxiety disorder. Can I also have cbd oil.
- what is the diff of compartment syndrome or crps or cellulitis? Had fx wrist with pinning July 7th but now how swollen painful and finger arentt moving much
- COPD recent diagnosis, Sleep Apnea - diagnosed about 8 yrs ago- use CPAP nightly, nasal allergies, recent back injury, 2 rotator cuff surgeries in the last 10 yrs, about 30 lbs. overweight, history of heart palpitations and arrithmias
User reviews to the study
- Hi, I take Prilosec need to take Blood pressure med Atenol also makes me nervous to do? How do you take your med doses , separate or together? I take Thyroid meds scared to take all these. Help
- My mother is 70 years old and has been taking Atenolol/50mg for over 15 years now. She had her gallbladder removed 10 years ago and yesterday had to have gallstones removed from the remaining ducts. She has suffered great pain and we had never associated her condition with Atenolol until now. Is ...
- Hi, my name is Cam. I'm from Australia. I started taking Lipidil (145mg) at age 35 for high cholesterol. I'm 52 now (2017) and still taken this drug. I developed a symptom 2 years ago which my Dr has dismissed as muscular related on my right hand side under my rib cage. I'm obviously not a Dr ...
- I have being using atenolol more than 12 years now. I' m still on the drug. About 2 weeks now I have developed numbness in both feet. I' m looking for medication.
- Have been on Atenolol for 6 years . Am 73 years old and use it for high blood pressure along with Benicar . Started to get gout about one year ago . In one year ,I have got gout 5 to 6 times . Just had bunion surgery and the doc said she had to go back in twice to clear all the crystals out . My ...