Atripla and Apple cider vinegar drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Atripla and Apple cider vinegar together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Atripla and Apple cider vinegar. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
Atripla has active ingredients of efavirenz; emtricitabine; tenofovir disoproxil fumarate. It is often used in hiv infection. (latest outcomes from Atripla 4,586 users)
Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar has active ingredients of apple cider vinegar. It is often used in weight loss. (latest outcomes from Apple cider vinegar 142 users)
On Feb, 25, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Atripla and Apple cider vinegar?
Interactions between Atripla and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Apple cider vinegar and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Atripla (efavirenz; emtricitabine; tenofovir disoproxil fumarate) is often used to treat hiv infection. Apple cider vinegar (apple cider vinegar) is often used to treat weight loss. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
Can you answer these questions?
- In taking all these vitamins and the oxybutnin, and me being a paraphegic will this in any way benefit me or hinder me...meaning is their any side effects these vitamins have on me.
- i am using atripla and would like to know if i can have the implanon implanted
- Can I take green tea, apple cider, milk thistle with atripla and ramipril ?
- Have been on Atripla for 2 month. The first 6 weeks had only vivid dreams but no other side effects. Now after 2 month - i start getting really tired, and often need to rest 30 min twice a day.
- I believe the HIV DRUG ATRIPLA is Causing Parkinsons Does anyone have any information? LEGAL or otherwise?
You may be interested in these reviews
- I am seriously questioning after 8 years taking Attripla why I cannot maintain a correct erection . Semi hard is my state . I never have any more a sudden erection during the day even when artoused. My penis needs to be touched by somebody in order to achieve a pseudo erection that I can barely ...
- I am on 10mg amlodipine tablets for high blood pressure. I also take 3tbs home made applecider vinegar home made with 'the mother" in a glass of warm water every day. Please, does anyone know of any contra-indications between these rwo substances? Thanks K
- Hello I am a 33 year old male just came off cycle of Anavar, and was doing research for drug interactions between both it stated that it has a drug interaction with Efavirenz but it states in women. Now I don't know what should I do I also have clomid to take. can some please guide me.
- Hi..I need to know this ...I am hypertensive and the doctor prescribed me Candesartan Cilexetilo and Bendroflumethiazide bt I really want to lose weight fast so I want to you Apple cider vinegar would I be able to use it even tho am taking medication...Thank you ...
- Hi, My name is Debra and I've been HIV positive for 28 years. I have experienced muscle wasting and am currently in rehab.