Atripla and Apple cider vinegar drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Atripla and Apple cider vinegar together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Atripla and Apple cider vinegar. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 27, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Atripla and Apple cider vinegar?
Atripla has active ingredients of efavirenz; emtricitabine; tenofovir disoproxil fumarate. It is often used in hiv infection. (latest outcomes from Atripla 4,758 users)
Apple cider vinegar
Apple cider vinegar has active ingredients of apple cider vinegar. It is often used in weight loss. (latest outcomes from Apple cider vinegar 178 users)
Interactions between Atripla and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Apple cider vinegar and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Atripla and Apple cider vinegara b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Atripla (efavirenz; emtricitabine; tenofovir disoproxil fumarate) is often used to treat hiv infection. Apple cider vinegar (apple cider vinegar) is often used to treat weight loss. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- Is It ok To Take Apple Cider Vinegar When You Are Taking Synthroid ?
- In taking all these vitamins and the oxybutnin, and me being a paraphegic will this in any way benefit me or hinder me...meaning is their any side effects these vitamins have on me.
- i am using atripla and would like to know if i can have the implanon implanted
- Can I take green tea, apple cider, milk thistle with atripla and ramipril ?
- Have been on Atripla for 2 month. The first 6 weeks had only vivid dreams but no other side effects. Now after 2 month - i start getting really tired, and often need to rest 30 min twice a day.
You may be interested in these reviews
- I'm new here and to taking medications so I'm hoping to learn from your experiences. I have been doing the apple cider vinegar daily for the past year and having great success. Now I'm a 52 year old male with diagnosed hypertension with bp 160+/105+ and am taking Locartan potassium 50mg to get ...
- Hi, I just found out I have cataracts. I'm 54 on atripla. Hopefully looking to find out if there are things other people might have done to successfully slow down or reverses this. I'm a little freaked out that there actually is a group for this, but I guess hey .....we are not alone.
- hello to every one / Im new on the group! i have a question to make ? does the Terrestris make you lose fat on your face, except atripla?
- I am taking 20mg Adderall.. I want to start the Apple cider vinegar diet but I can't seem to find info on the effects it will have on my meds.. can someone please tell me if it will help or hurt the effectiveness of Adderall?
- Hello, I'm from Costa Rica. Currently I've been taking Atripla for a year. My CV last test on november 2016 was >20 (undetectable) and my CD4 is 650. My next review is on april 2017. Otherwise, since the last test on november I've been smoking marijuana more ofently. I use a vaporizer ...