Atripla and Bee pollen drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Atripla and Bee pollen together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Atripla and Bee pollen. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
Atripla has active ingredients of efavirenz; emtricitabine; tenofovir disoproxil fumarate. It is often used in hiv infection. (latest outcomes from Atripla 4,586 users)
Bee pollen has active ingredients of bee pollen. It is often used in weight loss. (latest outcomes from Bee pollen 177 users)
On Feb, 20, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Atripla and Bee pollen?
Interactions between Atripla and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Bee pollen and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Atripla (efavirenz; emtricitabine; tenofovir disoproxil fumarate) is often used to treat hiv infection. Bee pollen (bee pollen) is often used to treat weight loss. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
Can you answer these questions?
- i am using atripla and would like to know if i can have the implanon implanted
- Can I take green tea, apple cider, milk thistle with atripla and ramipril ?
- Have been on Atripla for 2 month. The first 6 weeks had only vivid dreams but no other side effects. Now after 2 month - i start getting really tired, and often need to rest 30 min twice a day.
- I believe the HIV DRUG ATRIPLA is Causing Parkinsons Does anyone have any information? LEGAL or otherwise?
You may be interested in these reviews
- I am seriously questioning after 8 years taking Attripla why I cannot maintain a correct erection . Semi hard is my state . I never have any more a sudden erection during the day even when artoused. My penis needs to be touched by somebody in order to achieve a pseudo erection that I can barely ...
- Hello I am a 33 year old male just came off cycle of Anavar, and was doing research for drug interactions between both it stated that it has a drug interaction with Efavirenz but it states in women. Now I don't know what should I do I also have clomid to take. can some please guide me.
- Hi, My name is Debra and I've been HIV positive for 28 years. I have experienced muscle wasting and am currently in rehab.
- i was diagonised on 5th July 2016 and am on Teevir (Generic of Atripla) since 13th July 2016 I got the rash on both upper arms , chest and little on back starting day 6 of ART. Was prescribed Prednisone and Cetrizine along with Hydrochloric Acid tabs and an application. The rashes ...
- Been on Atripla for 12 months and my libido has taken a deep dive down. Any advice on how to rejuvenate it