Atripla and Bee pollen drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Atripla and Bee pollen together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Atripla and Bee pollen. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 26, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Atripla and Bee pollen?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAtripla and Bee pollen from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Atripla has active ingredients of efavirenz; emtricitabine; tenofovir disoproxil fumarate. It is often used in hiv infection. (latest outcomes from Atripla 4,842 users)
Bee pollen has active ingredients of bee pollen. It is often used in weight loss. (latest outcomes from Bee pollen 209 users)
Interactions between Atripla and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Bee pollen and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Atripla and Bee pollena b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Atripla (efavirenz; emtricitabine; tenofovir disoproxil fumarate) is often used to treat hiv infection. Bee pollen (bee pollen) is often used to treat weight loss. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Been take atripla for 10 yrs. After moving fom Florida to Texas 7 yrs ago I have had gradual loss of appetite. Now 7 yrs later I'm noticing the problem....what to do, atripla has had me undetectable for ten years don't really want to switch meds, don't know if it's the meds or move?
- i am using atripla and would like to know if i can have the implanon implanted
- Can I take green tea, apple cider, milk thistle with atripla and ramipril ?
- Have been on Atripla for 2 month. The first 6 weeks had only vivid dreams but no other side effects. Now after 2 month - i start getting really tired, and often need to rest 30 min twice a day.
- I believe the HIV DRUG ATRIPLA is Causing Parkinsons Does anyone have any information? LEGAL or otherwise?
User reviews to the study
- Hi, I just found out I have cataracts. I'm 54 on atripla. Hopefully looking to find out if there are things other people might have done to successfully slow down or reverses this. I'm a little freaked out that there actually is a group for this, but I guess hey .....we are not alone.
- hello to every one / Im new on the group! i have a question to make ? does the Terrestris make you lose fat on your face, except atripla?
- Hello, I'm from Costa Rica. Currently I've been taking Atripla for a year. My CV last test on november 2016 was >20 (undetectable) and my CD4 is 650. My next review is on april 2017. Otherwise, since the last test on november I've been smoking marijuana more ofently. I use a vaporizer ...
- I am seriously questioning after 8 years taking Attripla why I cannot maintain a correct erection . Semi hard is my state . I never have any more a sudden erection during the day even when artoused. My penis needs to be touched by somebody in order to achieve a pseudo erection that I can barely ...
- Hello I am a 33 year old male just came off cycle of Anavar, and was doing research for drug interactions between both it stated that it has a drug interaction with Efavirenz but it states in women. Now I don't know what should I do I also have clomid to take. can some please guide me.