Atripla and Levitra drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Atripla and Levitra together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Atripla and Levitra. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 4 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 06, 2017
4 people who take Atripla, Levitra are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Atripla and Levitra?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAtripla and Levitra from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Atripla has active ingredients of efavirenz; emtricitabine; tenofovir disoproxil fumarate. It is often used in hiv infection. (latest outcomes from Atripla 4,842 users)
Levitra has active ingredients of vardenafil hydrochloride. It is often used in erection problems. (latest outcomes from Levitra 9,210 users)
Interactions between Atripla and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Levitra and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Atripla and Levitraa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Atripla (efavirenz; emtricitabine; tenofovir disoproxil fumarate) is often used to treat hiv infection. Levitra (vardenafil hydrochloride) is often used to treat erection problems. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Atripla is used in:
- Levitra is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Been take atripla for 10 yrs. After moving fom Florida to Texas 7 yrs ago I have had gradual loss of appetite. Now 7 yrs later I'm noticing the problem....what to do, atripla has had me undetectable for ten years don't really want to switch meds, don't know if it's the meds or move?
- I'm 43 & have history with SVT... my urologest prescribed Ciales 5mg as daily uses & vardenafil 10 before Intercourse 1 hr. My question: is that safe or not??
- i am using atripla and would like to know if i can have the implanon implanted
- Can I take green tea, apple cider, milk thistle with atripla and ramipril ?
- Have been on Atripla for 2 month. The first 6 weeks had only vivid dreams but no other side effects. Now after 2 month - i start getting really tired, and often need to rest 30 min twice a day.
User reviews to the study
- Hi, I just found out I have cataracts. I'm 54 on atripla. Hopefully looking to find out if there are things other people might have done to successfully slow down or reverses this. I'm a little freaked out that there actually is a group for this, but I guess hey .....we are not alone.
- I used Levitra once a week for a month and got a rash. I had the rash checked with blood work and biopsy for lupus or other immunological diseases and results were negative. The rash has subsided after a week. Is there any long term or serious problem if I take Levitra again? How do you handle ...
- hello to every one / Im new on the group! i have a question to make ? does the Terrestris make you lose fat on your face, except atripla?
- Hello, I'm from Costa Rica. Currently I've been taking Atripla for a year. My CV last test on november 2016 was >20 (undetectable) and my CD4 is 650. My next review is on april 2017. Otherwise, since the last test on november I've been smoking marijuana more ofently. I use a vaporizer ...
- I'm a newcomer in this group and wonder to understand the potential risks of taking Levitra and Brilinta simultaneously. it menas, not at same time but on a specific day. Inforamtion will be wellcome.