Atripla and Passiflora drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Atripla and Passiflora together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Atripla and Passiflora. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 21, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Atripla and Passiflora?
Atripla has active ingredients of efavirenz; emtricitabine; tenofovir disoproxil fumarate. It is often used in hiv infection. (latest outcomes from Atripla 4,753 users)
Passiflora has active ingredients of passionflower. (latest outcomes from Passiflora 77 users)
Interactions between Atripla and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Passiflora and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Atripla and Passifloraa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Atripla (efavirenz; emtricitabine; tenofovir disoproxil fumarate) is often used to treat hiv infection. Passiflora (passionflower) is often used to treat stress and anxiety. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
Can you answer these questions?
- i am using atripla and would like to know if i can have the implanon implanted
- Can I take green tea, apple cider, milk thistle with atripla and ramipril ?
- Have been on Atripla for 2 month. The first 6 weeks had only vivid dreams but no other side effects. Now after 2 month - i start getting really tired, and often need to rest 30 min twice a day.
- My son is 14 years old. He was diagnosed with WD 2 years ago. I am looking at an alternative for healing and even cure him. The treatment requires that he takes 210mg of pure 3 times a day, pharmaceutical grade passiflora. The only medicine he is taking or has ever taken to manage his WD is ...
- I believe the HIV DRUG ATRIPLA is Causing Parkinsons Does anyone have any information? LEGAL or otherwise?
You may be interested in these reviews
- hello to every one / Im new on the group! i have a question to make ? does the Terrestris make you lose fat on your face, except atripla?
- Hello, I'm from Costa Rica. Currently I've been taking Atripla for a year. My CV last test on november 2016 was >20 (undetectable) and my CD4 is 650. My next review is on april 2017. Otherwise, since the last test on november I've been smoking marijuana more ofently. I use a vaporizer ...
- I am seriously questioning after 8 years taking Attripla why I cannot maintain a correct erection . Semi hard is my state . I never have any more a sudden erection during the day even when artoused. My penis needs to be touched by somebody in order to achieve a pseudo erection that I can barely ...
- Hello I am a 33 year old male just came off cycle of Anavar, and was doing research for drug interactions between both it stated that it has a drug interaction with Efavirenz but it states in women. Now I don't know what should I do I also have clomid to take. can some please guide me.
- Hi, My name is Debra and I've been HIV positive for 28 years. I have experienced muscle wasting and am currently in rehab.