Atripla and Tamsulosin hydrochloride drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Atripla and Tamsulosin hydrochloride together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Atripla and Tamsulosin hydrochloride. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1 person who the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 24, 2017
1 person who takes Atripla, Tamsulosin hydrochloride are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Atripla and Tamsulosin hydrochloride?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAtripla and Tamsulosin hydrochloride from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Atripla has active ingredients of efavirenz; emtricitabine; tenofovir disoproxil fumarate. It is often used in hiv infection. (latest outcomes from Atripla 4,842 users)
Tamsulosin hydrochloride has active ingredients of tamsulosin hydrochloride. It is often used in prostate examination abnormal. (latest outcomes from Tamsulosin hydrochloride 4,634 users)
Interactions between Atripla and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Tamsulosin hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Atripla and Tamsulosin hydrochloridea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Atripla (efavirenz; emtricitabine; tenofovir disoproxil fumarate) is often used to treat hiv infection. Tamsulosin hydrochloride (tamsulosin hydrochloride) is often used to treat enlarged prostate. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Atripla is used in:
- Tamsulosin hydrochloride is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Been take atripla for 10 yrs. After moving fom Florida to Texas 7 yrs ago I have had gradual loss of appetite. Now 7 yrs later I'm noticing the problem....what to do, atripla has had me undetectable for ten years don't really want to switch meds, don't know if it's the meds or move?
- i am using atripla and would like to know if i can have the implanon implanted
- Can I take green tea, apple cider, milk thistle with atripla and ramipril ?
- Have been on Atripla for 2 month. The first 6 weeks had only vivid dreams but no other side effects. Now after 2 month - i start getting really tired, and often need to rest 30 min twice a day.
- I believe the HIV DRUG ATRIPLA is Causing Parkinsons Does anyone have any information? LEGAL or otherwise?
User reviews to the study
- Hi, I just found out I have cataracts. I'm 54 on atripla. Hopefully looking to find out if there are things other people might have done to successfully slow down or reverses this. I'm a little freaked out that there actually is a group for this, but I guess hey .....we are not alone.
- hello to every one / Im new on the group! i have a question to make ? does the Terrestris make you lose fat on your face, except atripla?
- Hello, I'm from Costa Rica. Currently I've been taking Atripla for a year. My CV last test on november 2016 was >20 (undetectable) and my CD4 is 650. My next review is on april 2017. Otherwise, since the last test on november I've been smoking marijuana more ofently. I use a vaporizer ...
- Good day all; I just started my second thirty (30) days supply and a fever has reared its head. 4AM Thursday morning. I took two Aleve. Was that dangerous? 11AM Thursday morning, fever returned: 100.4. Aleve again. Friday 6PM fever: 100.3 Aleve again. Went to my primary doctor and urine test ...
- I have chronic Diverticulitis and have been in hospital 3 times now for 5 days each, am now told I have an enlarged prostate and have been prescribed tamsulosin terrified of making things worse!