Avodart and Garcinia cambogia drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Avodart and Garcinia cambogia together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Avodart and Garcinia cambogia. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 23, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Avodart and Garcinia cambogia?
Avodart has active ingredients of dutasteride. It is often used in enlarged prostate. (latest outcomes from Avodart 12,424 users)
Garcinia cambogia has active ingredients of garcinia. It is often used in weight loss. (latest outcomes from Garcinia cambogia 410 users)
Interactions between Avodart and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Garcinia cambogia and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Avodart and Garcinia cambogiaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Avodart (dutasteride) is often used to treat enlarged prostate. Garcinia cambogia (garcinia) is often used to treat weight loss. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- A year and 6 months ago I was suffering from severe hairloss, my hair line was receding drastically and I lost so much hair, I tried treating it naturally but nothing seemed to be working, I just couldn't let my self go bald for various reasons. I decided to take avodart around the age of 20 ...
- I have IBS. Can Garcinia Cambogia supplements worsen my symptoms of IBS?
- i am 40 year old male taking Baclofen for muscle pain, avodart for hair loss and Olmetic for moderate high blood pressure issues. Over the last two years my fingernails (thumb and index finger on both hands) and big toe nails have become brittle and are splitting and thumb nails are concave in ...
- I accidentally took 2x as much Garcinia as usual (3000 mg), and this was after a year+ long hiatus from using it.. I had 2 bottles with differing potencies and accidentally confused them. When it hit my stomach, it began to hurt. That is when I looked at the dosage and realized that I had taken ...
- There are side effects if i take Garcinia ganbonia if i am medicated For epilepsy with tegretol?
You may be interested in these reviews
- I've stopped taking Lovan as my Psychiatrist says the drug will be out of my system after a month. I am still waiting for my supply of Garcinia Cambogia to arrive. When it does I will start to take it. I intend to take the drug along with my usual diet and exercise. If I have any nasty effects I ...
- I have been taking Garcinia Cambodia for 2 months. Will this cause a change (drop) in white bloodcurdling cells? My docto Told me the results of my blood work showed an issue with my white blood cell count.
- I was just googling if it is safe to take the 2 medications. Any thoughts or comments? Has anyone seen a dramatic change in weight loss?
- I am 40 years of age and i have been on Avodart for nearly a year. I have been unable to maintain an erection and also priapism occasionally. Lack of ejaculation and when i do it's painful. The amount is also minimal and it must be going somewhere. I am begining to think the side effects are not ...
- I have had 3 recent surgeries for bowel obstructions. I started taking Garcicia 6 weeks ago. I am now so sick with diarrhea that I am unable to live my life. I am having so much abdominal and rectal pain that I can not leave my house. I have developed a fever and severe general body aches. ...