Avodart and Terazosin hydrochloride drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Avodart and Terazosin hydrochloride together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Avodart and Terazosin hydrochloride. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 15 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 23, 2017
15 people who take Avodart, Terazosin hydrochloride are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Avodart and Terazosin hydrochloride?
Avodart has active ingredients of dutasteride. It is often used in enlarged prostate. (latest outcomes from Avodart 12,424 users)
Terazosin hydrochloride has active ingredients of terazosin hydrochloride. It is often used in enlarged prostate. (latest outcomes from Terazosin hydrochloride 1,535 users)
Interactions between Avodart and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Terazosin hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Avodart and Terazosin hydrochloridea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Avodart (dutasteride) is often used to treat enlarged prostate. Terazosin hydrochloride (terazosin hydrochloride) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Avodart is used in:
- Terazosin hydrochloride is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- A year and 6 months ago I was suffering from severe hairloss, my hair line was receding drastically and I lost so much hair, I tried treating it naturally but nothing seemed to be working, I just couldn't let my self go bald for various reasons. I decided to take avodart around the age of 20 ...
- I've been taking Terazosin for at least 3 years or longer and my erectile dysfunction is getting worse. I'm taking Viagra and it was working for quite some time but now it's not having much of an effect. Do either the Terazosin by itself cause erectile dysfunction or does the interaction of the ...
- i am 40 year old male taking Baclofen for muscle pain, avodart for hair loss and Olmetic for moderate high blood pressure issues. Over the last two years my fingernails (thumb and index finger on both hands) and big toe nails have become brittle and are splitting and thumb nails are concave in ...
- Now that Cialis is used for BPH and lowers blood pressure, can the Cialis 5 mg tab replace the daily Finasteride 5 mg and Terazosin 10 mg?
- Using Avodart and Augmentin '875' together about a week whether or not to have drug interactions ?
You may be interested in these reviews
- Has anyone successfully taken CBD oil (no THC) along with Terazosin, Envarsus + Prednisone for a kidney transplant plus chronic pain? I realize oral administration of CBD is probably not an option d/t its interference with the Cytochrome P450 family of liver enzymes, which is used in the ...
- I've recently lost 20 lbs. from 202 to 180 due to change in diet. Changed to Lipitor 10 mg because of cost and have developed hypotension in conjunction with Terazon 5 mg. at night. Will continue to monitor BP during day to check rise in BP. See Dr. soon. This has happened before and ...
- Have neuropathy after chemo for colon cancer but was assured that when chemo stopped damage to nerves would stop. But symptoms seem to be getting worse. Trying to determine if extended use of terazosin could be adding to my symptoms.
- I am 40 years of age and i have been on Avodart for nearly a year. I have been unable to maintain an erection and also priapism occasionally. Lack of ejaculation and when i do it's painful. The amount is also minimal and it must be going somewhere. I am begining to think the side effects are not ...
- I have been taking Dutasteride for my severely enlarged prostate and have been experiencing enlarged breasts. Because of the increasing size and weight of my breasts it has become uncomfortable especially during physical activity. Does anyone know if the breasts continue to enlarge as long as I ...