Azithromycin and Colloidal silver drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Azithromycin and Colloidal silver together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Azithromycin and Colloidal silver. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 25, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Azithromycin and Colloidal silver?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAzithromycin and Colloidal silver from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Azithromycin has active ingredients of azithromycin. It is often used in sinusitis. (latest outcomes from Azithromycin 19,462 users)
Colloidal silver has active ingredients of colloidal silver. (latest outcomes from Colloidal silver 45 users)
Interactions between Azithromycin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Colloidal silver and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Azithromycin and Colloidal silvera b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Azithromycin (azithromycin) is often used to treat pneumonia. Colloidal silver (colloidal silver) is often used to treat bk virus infection. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I want to know if it's safe to use Colliol Silver with Warfaren. Marie
- I was just wondering if it is normal that I am spotting on the first dose of Azithromycin. I just got over my period a week ago and now I'm spotting.. Just really nervous it can be something more serious.
- I went to hosp in severe pain around my front rib to back...like a band. The pain would come so sharply then fade. Previously I experienced tingling and numbness in that area. They sent me home with zithromax. Now I rash. Am pretty sure I have shingles. Is zithromax dangerous with shingles
- Tested positive for DOT breath alcohol test during a 2 week course of the Z pack. I have taken these test before and never had a problem till now. Has anyone ever run up on this before?
User reviews to the study
- I took for the first time generic z pac and the front of my hair top and sides disappeared it is short!!! And I have long hair! Will it grow back? it has been over 2 months and it is looking shorter. Anyone with a similar experience please write to me to tell me what to do. Thank you, jj
- I was prescribed a 5 day course of azithromycin to deal with a sinus infection. After about 3 days on the meds I began to notice severe pain in my knees and hips that really affected by ability to walk. I already have a bad knee needing a replacement but this was affecting my other knee also ...
- Has anyone studied putting albuterol nebulizing solution together with colloidal silver to nebulize together? Does albuterol and its inactive ingredients clump silver ions into unwanted larger particle size?
- Hi , About a month ago I had a bad upper respiratory infection and was prescribed an antibiotic called zpack. Ever since then I have lost about 90 % of my ability to smelll and taste. I keep,n hoping it will come back but it does not . Does anyone have any suggestions on something I should ...
- I developed boils after taking a zpack for bronchitis it has been a month and they just continue to spread